Captains 2023 Round 12 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

For VC, tossing up between Dawson (149 avg last 2 games vs GC, career average of 117) and Rowell (super unique, 132 career avg), into Green/Cogs vs. Richmond, or Merrett vs. North.

Petracca into Bontempelli at this stage, though Naicos vs West Coast and Zerrett vs North are also considerations.

Staying away from the Adelaide guys (even if Laird plays this week), as the NT games throw up some weird stuff sometimes...plus we now know how Rory handles hot days, lol.

Captain is so bloody important during the byes. You really can't afford to stuff it up. There's a lot more wiggle room for a meh 100-110 captain score during the normal rounds. A mediocre captain score during the byes hurts big time.

2 options for me:

VC Daicos
C Bont

VC Bont
C Taranto/Zerrett

Captain is so bloody important during the byes. You really can't afford to stuff it up. There's a lot more wiggle room for a meh 100-110 captain score during the normal rounds. A mediocre captain score during the byes hurts big time.

2 options for me:

VC Daicos
C Bont

VC Bont
C Taranto/Zerrett
Yeah Bont a must for one spot, dogs midfield will murder Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It just feels like a waste of a VC while Grundy is in the team.
I feel like Gawn isn't clunking marks like he was previous years and that is impacting his score heaps. He used to take tonnes of contested grabs, a lot of them intercepts, but every time I watch him he's dropping them. Basically I think he can still go huge if he starts sticking those again

I feel like Gawn isn't clunking marks like he was previous years and that is impacting his score heaps. He used to take tonnes of contested grabs, a lot of them intercepts, but every time I watch him he's dropping them. Basically I think he can still go huge if he starts sticking those again
Absolutely, he can score so quickly & will go higher by clunking these marks.

I’ve tried and failed to VC/ C on him a few times this season :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back