Preview 2023 Round 5 Carlton vs Adelaide Thursday April 13 7:40PM AEST @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is in …

Welcome back Walshy
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

IN: Blake Acres, Matthew Kennedy, Sam Walsh
OUT: Sam Docherty (knee), Jack Carroll, Josh Honey, Lochie O'Brien

Backs:Lewis YoungJacob WeiteringAdam Saad
Half-backs:Nic NewmanMitch McGovernLachie Cowan
Centreline:Adam CerraPatrick CrippsOllie Hollands
Half-forwards:Zac FisherHarry McKayJack Silvagni
Forwards:Ed CurnowCharlie CurnowJesse Motlop
Followers:Tom De KoningGeorge HewettSam Walsh
Interchange:Blake AcresCorey DurdinMatthew Kennedy
Marc Pittonet
Emergencies:Jack CarrollJosh HoneyLochie O'Brien
Lachie Plowman

Last edited:
Just realised Adelaide's last 3 games have been at Adelaide Oval. Our game makes it 4 of the first 5.

Quirk of the draw given they played Port and Gather round happens to be in SA.

The 1 away game they lost to GWS who lost 3 or 4 players in game including Kelly and Whitfield.

So not sold on them yet, they need to win away. Plus they started strong last season before falling away.

We've got them at a bad time, 4th week in a row at Adelaide Oval.

It’ll be like an away game tonight, I’m expecting 60-40 Carlton supporters advantage…shitload of them over there with unfettered access to a seat without having to scrounge what’s leftover like a normal crows home game plus the ferals travelling over

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It’ll be like an away game tonight, I’m expecting 60-40 Carlton supporters advantage…shitload of them over there with unfettered access to a seat without having to scrounge what’s leftover like a normal crows home game plus the ferals travelling over

serious? that will be an enormous advantage..........even 50/50...........

serious? that will be an enormous advantage..........even 50/50...........

Maybe a slight over expectation but there are a shitload of Carlton supporters living in Adelaide, normally they’d find it hard to get tickets, there is no excuse this round and I hope they turn out in their droves.

I would expect the same in WA

Maybe a slight over expectation but there are a shitload of Carlton supporters living in Adelaide, normally they’d find it hard to get tickets, there is no excuse this round and I hope they turn out in their droves.

I would expect the same in WA

hmmmmm

Klss.gif

Hoping Adelaide are made to feel the full force and size of our midfield tonight.
Has the feel of a September game about it and i reckon that’s what Voss has built this midfield for.
Hammer them relentlessly in the midfield and keep driving it into our big forwards surrounded by aggressive smalls 💪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You want a massive crowd call us!

Simples really, even though i am not confident we get the 4pts in this s**t hole city and our recent record over there.
Adelaide's a magical town. Not sure what someone's requirements are if they can't get them fulfilled there. My second favourite capital easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back