AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Went Sanders Clark Dambro > Flanders Graham HGarcia

Sanders out because he was sub

Steele VC rubbish...no clue who to C now. Green in shocking form, Sheez to be tagged by Finmag
I've done similar but Kerch out instead of Massimo and Zorko instead of Flanders. Last second I panicked about Zorko being named forward reversed them all re-did with Rozee in but forgot to VC Steele again.

Might go Serong.

4/339 - Steele, Bont, Darcy, Garcia.

Will Darcy get DPP?

My dilemma is to bring in Lohman and then Walsh or Butters. Or bring in Biggie from North and hope he holds (when Dawson returns Corr should be dropped, but won't happen), and go Dunkley or Anderson.

Ive tossed up the same names in my fantasy team, (so much better than my real dream team with a quarter the effort) and went Gulden. I already have him here, but really like Dunkley, but like Lohman also as he'll make money fairly quickly, I hope. Don't know?

My dilemma is to bring in Lohman and then Walsh or Butters. Or bring in Biggie from North and hope he holds (when Dawson returns Corr should be dropped, but won't happen), and go Dunkley or Anderson.

Ive tossed up the same names in my fantasy team, (so much better than my real dream team with a quarter the effort) and went Gulden. I already have him here, but really like Dunkley, but like Lohman also as he'll make money fairly quickly, I hope. Don't know?
Lohmann should be good with Bailey out. Maybe a little expensive and restrict future upgrades. I have Butters in AF and his games have been a grind.

I considered Dunks this week but want Dawson next so need to hold over cash for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has a great run. I think I'm down to him or Zorko. Have to decide before Pies game to move Daicos
I'm looking at Zorko here and wondering if we can trust that he'll keep the role across HB as players return? I've not followed Lions much this year yet.

He was on the news the other week up here saying his body feels the best it has in years as in the off season he went to see a dry needling guru who works with a lot of sports stars. His calves felt amazing after having them done.

Sent from my SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Was set on bringing Dunkley in, but just checked my byes, gonna have Dunkley, Green & Gulden out from my mids round 12. Got me thinking again. Anderson from a byes perspective a better fit. Can he keep this scoring up though?
I like the way Anderson plays. How many 110+ mids can GC have though?

Oof one point I swapped Zorko to Rozee during the week. Ouch.

Went Young in the end. He should let me down nicely.
I'll bring in Zorko so at can all be let down together! Wondering if I should hold on the third Zorko trade and see what gets shaken with DPP's next week. Means I have Jordan up front still though...

644387720.jpg

I ended up going Young...I went out and the game started so no going back now 😁
Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back