AFL 2024 - AFL Opening Round

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone gonna be running Pointsbets spreads this year i did late last year and was just doing like $1 on overs, if any of yall are what approaches/strategies are you going with this year?
Ill be keeping an eye on it. Will post anything I really like or bet.

Cant remember who used to post historical data but found that really useful. I think it might have been NYRB

As above, pockets & flankers. You get slightly inflated lines when they play worse teams but still think that’s the time there’s value.

I had good wins on ANB & Chandler v North (2nd game) and you would have smashed it on the likes of Rankine v North, Heeney v West Coast etc.

I don’t mind Connor Macdonald, Zorko, ANB, Gresham, Harmes types.
Also waiting for Boak round 1 v West Coast.
Depends on where they set the lines this year. But hoping none of those above 55, all could go 18ish & 2 round 1.
yea i remember going Ainsworth alot last year and he was always good for it usually was around the 60 mark and would kick atleast 1 goal and get close to 20

i think going players like that and maybe putting abit extra on it could be the way to go well for me that is

Ill be keeping an eye on it. Will post anything I really like or bet.

Cant remember who used to post historical data but found that really useful. I think it might have been NYRB
yea i remember he use to do the big boy bets on spreads aswell not just measly $1 ones ahah

I have run my advanced model and it's spat out the following for opening round and round 1 ,

1u Melbourne SU @1.90
1u Brisbane SU + Essendon SU @ 2.00
1u Richmond +49.5 + Port Adelaide 40+ @ 1.95

These are locks will be shocked if any lose
You'd be putting more than '1u' on if you think they are 'locks'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd be putting more than '1u' on if you think they are 'locks'
I appreciate your perspective, but I adhere to a disciplined betting strategy for long-term profitability. While my model's projections may indicate strong probabilities, I prefer to maintain consistency with 1 unit plays regardless of confidence levels. This approach helps me manage risk effectively and ensures that I stay grounded even when certain outcomes seem highly probable. It's a method that has served me well over time, emphasizing patience and discipline in my betting endeavors

I appreciate your perspective, but I adhere to a disciplined betting strategy for long-term profitability. While my model's projections may indicate strong probabilities, I prefer to maintain consistency with 1 unit plays regardless of confidence levels. This approach helps me manage risk effectively and ensures that I stay grounded even when certain outcomes seem highly probable. It's a method that has served me well over time, emphasizing patience and discipline in my betting endeavors

Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF

I dont understand how the Swans are even money with all their outs, if Melbourne cant win that it's going to be a very long year.
What about Melbourne's outs? No Pickett, Petty, Hunter, Oliver underdone. Harmes and Jordon out from last year.

Swans do worry me with midfield outs and not sure if it will take to gell with several new players in.

Ur model sucks
And what's your model? Get sucked in with bonus SGM bet promotions that give you diluted odds. And I see you quoted my @67 which was a standard multi which is different to a SGM incase you didn't know.

Heeney 25+/Fritsch 3+ @ 13.72 (PB) boosted
Heeney 20+/Fritsch 2+ @ 3.10 (PB)

might be able to get more on 365 my nans not available right now

Melb U39
Warner 25+
Total U180.5
$50 @ 5.25

Demons U39
Suns U39
$50 @ 4.95

Remove this Banner Ad

Back