Remove this Banner Ad

Nek minnut punters are betting on whether the machine contains:
  • Over/unders on total numbers of cans
  • Bands of 100 for total cans
  • Even/odd number of cans
  • Most containers in Group A; VB $2, Coke $2.50, Kombucha $3
    • Note: Kombucha has home-ground advantage at TAB Brunswick
  • You can put on multis across combinations of TAB outlets
nah think ill just stick to the anytime can-kickers.

Ed Richards 90+ fantasy points @ $2.30 pb - Highest CB % of any Dogs mid the last 2 weeks and even though he gave away that late free against the Giants to dip under 100 he still cleared 90. Also only had 2 tackles last week after 10 the previous week, and given his role 2 tackles is extremely low and I wouldn't be surprised if it's back in the 5-10 range this week which will boost his fantasy score.

100+ @ $3.75

Ed Richards 90+ fantasy points @ $2.30 pb - Highest CB % of any Dogs mid the last 2 weeks and even though he gave away that late free against the Giants to dip under 100 he still cleared 90. Also only had 2 tackles last week after 10 the previous week, and given his role 2 tackles is extremely low and I wouldn't be surprised if it's back in the 5-10 range this week which will boost his fantasy score.

100+ @ $3.75
love this as the heavy tag will go to bont or dale

Chad Warner To Get 90+ Fantasy
Brodie Grundy To Get 90+ Fantasy
James Rowbottom To Get 80+ Fantasy
Ed Richards To Get 80+ Fantasy
James Harmes To Get 70+ Fantasy
Jake Lloyd To Get 70+ Fantasy
Joel Amartey Anytime Goalscorer
Aaron Naughton Anytime Goalscorer
Sydney Match Result

$23.27 PB

Logan 3
Papley 2
Heeney 2
Naughton 2
Bont
Mclean
Warner
Sydney 1-39
@201 sb

flame thrower fire GIF

1+ Jordon, Harmes, Warner
2+ Papsmear, Heeney
30+ disp Treloar
25+ disp Gulden, Ed Richards
20+ disp Macrae, Blakey
15+ disp Harmes
Sydney H2H
$301 @SB FREE HIT

Does anyone else think GWS will win this week? I've tipped them in what I thought should be a 50/50 match.

It's a fascinating match, this one.

Two teams who many were considering to both be top four teams three weeks ago. Perhaps some people still believe they're both top four contenders. They're both on a three game losing streak.

GWS beat Geelong at GMHBA last season when DLM famously took GWS to win the premiership at odds of $251. He was laughed at and in the end they were a kick away from the GF.

GWS are the better team on paper. It's just a matter of whether they can overcome the road trip, which they showed last season they could.

Does anyone else think GWS will win this week? I've tipped them in what I thought should be a 50/50 match.

Two teams who many were considering to both be top four teams three weeks ago. Perhaps some people still believe they're both top four contenders. They're both on a three game losing streak.

GWS beat Geelong at GMHBA last season when DLM famously took GWS to win the premiership at odds of $251. He was laughed at and in the end they were a kick away from the GF.

GWS are the better team on paper. It's just a matter of whether they can overcome the road trip, which they showed last season they could.
Yea fans to turn up for Hawkins. JC back aswell. Will Kelly be back in for giants?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TAB outlets should have container deposit machines on premises, so punters can cash in on the spot.

Although punters will only get $1.90 out of every $2 earnt....

The recycling machines should just print out random SGM tickets based on the game you pick.
With a public phone direct to a 1800 number for "problem recyclers".

Tipped them too, two awful sides in terms of form but Geelong's midfield minus Dangerfield is terrible. It isn't a confident tip but I'd still rather the side with the better midfield and that is still GWS.

The recycling machines should just print out random SGM tickets based on the game you pick.
With a public phone direct to a 1800 number for "problem recyclers".

Please recycle responsibly.

A colleague of mine was once trying to open up an SB account (while he was at work). He went onto the SB wesbite and called the first number he saw. Ring ring...

Mate: Hi, I'd like to open up a SportsBet account
Operators: Ah... you've called Gambler's Help hotline. Ummm, do you need help with a gambling problem?
Mate: What? Huh? Ooops, nah, I'm fine. Thanks anyway....

He hung up so confused. I told him that he'd looked at the 'For free an confidential support, call.....' number on the site.

Luckily he saw the humour in it, coz the entire office was in stitches.

True story.

.25u on each
Heeney 2+ 2.15 SB
Warner 2+ 3.10 PB
Warner 3+ 9.00 PB
Warner 4+ 28 b365
Warner 5+ 100 b365

.5u
Swans -8.5 PB

AGS 18 Legs
Dogs v Swans
Darcy
West
Vandemeer
Heeney
Papley
Warner

Fre v Coll
Hill
Cox
Daicos
Sharp
Walters
Banfield

North vs Port
JHF
Rozee
Georgiades
Pink
Sheezel
Duursma

$10 freehit @ $2030 SB

.25u on each
Heeney 2+ 2.15 SB
Warner 2+ 3.10 PB
Warner 3+ 9.00 PB
Warner 4+ 28 b365
Warner 5+ 100 b365

.5u
Swans -8.5 PB

AGS 18 Legs
Dogs v Swans
Darcy
West
Vandemeer
Heeney
Papley
Warner

Fre v Coll
Hill
Cox
Daicos
Sharp
Walters
Banfield

North vs Port
JHF
Rozee
Georgiades
Pink
Sheezel
Duursma

$10 freehit @ $2030 SB

You playing degen bingo?

:p

You playing degen bingo?

:p

There's much more numbers on a bingo ticket!

Why can't I do a 52 leg of 3 AGS per team for each game?

Yeah just some shits and giggles fun with some freebets broken into $10 and all the better odds for goalscorers for tonights game were elsewhere.

Warner is tonights Lohman, he's a Chad.

Free hit for tonight

2 Amartey , Juh
1 paps, Darcy, McDonald
@7.50

If Jamarra fails to deliver he will join the never again list.

Current members : Ben brown, petty, Todd Marshall, Georgiades and toby bedford.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back