AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 9

Remove this Banner Ad

also the luko first goalscorer at 41, should come into like 9-12 when teams out, so will be a good cashout opportunity if people want to play it like that, howe decent for that also

also the luko first goalscorer at 41, should come into like 9-12 when teams out, so will be a good cashout opportunity if people want to play it like that, howe decent for that also

and the double should come in from like 1600 to like 100-200, so should be an even nicer cash out

If Lukosius kicks three, DLM will have bet of the season wrapped up by the end of Rd 9.

200w.gif

If Lukosius kicks three, DLM will have bet of the season wrapped up by the end of Rd 9.

200w.gif

i'm so lucky i did the SGM first before i tried the straight bets (cause i wanted to use them as a cashout if/when he went forward and to keep the other ones)

wouldn't have got any $$ on at 67/15 for 2/3 if i didn't do that

Looks like it’s gonna be wet on the Gold Coast though. Dlms odds were insane, not sure about anything und r 10
Game is in Darwin not GC so weather won't be an issue but I do agree, odds available now are pretty trash. Unfortunately this isn't a case of degen detective work, they've come out and announced him playing forward so we're unlikely to get anything better.

only other wild defender -> forward swing to make this week is hardwick, i think he'll stay back but you never know with mitchell, but PB have him 12 for 2 and 3 for 51 if anyone wants a lotto

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He seems to go forward in the second half or am I wrong? Could be worth an anytime goal scorer in second half if there’s any value.

been going back and forth every week, think chol and lewis still out, but also sicily prob out, breust prob back, so you never know and you never know with mitchell, its a decent stab at 12/51 tho if he does go forward

With Collingwood's forward like containing multiple absences, Milo chek, McCreery, Schultz. And having eagles at home this week, will be keeping an eye on their forward line. Will be interesting to see odds as week progresses
Imagine posting this and literally missing all the sweet howe odds 😅. Anyway in my unwavering commitment to this board 😂, D Cameron is $7 for 2 at PB. Frampton is $3.20 AGS $29 2+ Bet365. WHE best I could find was $3.50 at PB for 2+. Anyway I only use SB, for various reasons. Patrick Lipinski will be my go 3+ $7.75 4+ $23 SB. (Best is $11 for 3 and $40 for 4 at Bet365)

For pies eagle gone a SGM at SB
D Cameron AGS
WHE AGS
Pay Lipinski AGS
Jack Williams AGS
John noble 20+
Harley Reid 20+
@ $18.75 SB bet return 1 leg fails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back