AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone having issues depositing into 365?

Have you changed address in the recent past?

I changed my address on the site, it only took them about 18 months to lock my account and request a copy of my id with the new address while saying how serious they took customer security. I was actually complimenting them on their brilliant customer service and how impressive it was to ensure that customers accounts were secure and I don't think they realised I was taking the piss.

hardwick listed forward, but mitchell is such a little heck you never know, hawks fans? i got him earlier in week at 3 for 62 and 2 for 12 so praying

Generally enjoy the banter in these threads, but it's kind of gross to see so many derogatory slurs aimed at players over the past few days when a former one committed suicide yesterday. Up your game, guys. There's being a degenerate and then there's straight out just being a dick.

Generally enjoy the banter in these threads, but it's kind of gross to see so many derogatory slurs aimed at players over the past few days when a former one committed suicide yesterday. Up your game, guys. There's being a degenerate and then there's straight out just being a dick.

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tom hawkins is fat and old
Yeah, maybe this place is no longer for me, I suppose. I value the mental health of men and believe this type of discourse is toxic.

Best of luck on your bets this weekend gang. Au revoir. I'm sure none of you will miss me.

Is his defence he is probably referring some users on this board wishing ACL's and injuries on players that have affected their multis/bets. This is why gambling and gamblers in general are associated with so much stigma. It brings the worse out of people at times

Yeah, maybe this place is no longer for me, I suppose. I value the mental health of men and believe this type of discourse is toxic.

Best of luck on your bets this weekend gang. Au revoir. I'm sure none of you will miss me.
This isn't an airport mate, you don't have to announce your departure.

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back