AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, maybe this place is no longer for me, I suppose. I value the mental health of men and believe this type of discourse is toxic.

Best of luck on your bets this weekend gang. Au revoir. I'm sure none of you will miss me.

I 100% agree with you re: personal messaging directed at them, the sending of threats & abuse to players directly is crazy, but I strongly doubt players are looking at an AFL Punting thread to see those kind of posts. It’s light hearted too. Fat and old isn’t crazy abuse or toxic.

Is his defence he is probably referring some users on this board wishing ACL's and injuries on players that have affected their multis/bets. This is why gambling and gamblers in general are associated with so much stigma. It brings the worse out of people at times

then im sure he will go back to being a lurker and just sniping all of the posts from people who contribute in here while staying on his moral high horse

People act like they can’t draw a line between levels of insults & abuse and so on.

Silly nickname calling a player fat & old = schoolyard level banter, bit of fun, move on

Wishing death or harm on a player or their family, delving into racial/homophobic/other types of slurs = clearly not on

100%

also fat and old for a ******* dude who is a professional footballer and is obviously in insane shape. please.

3 Leg Multi for AFL Fantasy Saturday Round 9

Impey 100+ AFL Fantasy Points- top scored for the Hawks against the Saints last year. He also cleared the 100+ last week.
Mason Redman 90+ AFL Fantasy points- top scored for the Bombers in AFL Fantasy against the Giants last year.
Nick Larkey 70+ AFL Fantasy Points- scored 162 against the Suns in the last game.

Odds: 22.17
Similar but different

Jarman Impey To Get 90+ Fantasy
Mason Redman To Get 80+ Fantasy
Colby McKercher To Get 90+ Fantasy
Nick Vlastuin To Get 90+ Fantasy

$17.75 PB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* touch the ball Newcombe
flame thrower fire GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back