AFL 2024 - AFL ROUND 9

Remove this Banner Ad

1u
Alex Witherden 70+ AFL Fantasy Points
Josh Daicos 90+ AFL Fantasy Points
Jack Crisp 90+ AFL Fantasy Points

Odds: $9.43 (all lines cleared in their last game in 2022 on the same ground)

There were 3,128 AFL Fantasy Points today between Essendon and the Greater Western Sydney Giants under the roof. Havent sat down and prepared any worksheets but it feels like a game where West Coast will be familiar with ground dimensions than the Pies. Pies havent played at the Docklands this season and it usually takes a couple of games into the season to get used to the style in playing there.

Witherden top scored(for the Eagles) here against Pies last game in 2022, and did chip in with his 70+ Points last game here (in 2023).

And a slightly more speculative play:

0.25u
Alex Witherden 70+ AFL Fantasy Points
Josh Daicos 90+ AFL Fantasy Points
Jack Crisp 90+ AFL Fantasy Points

Liam Duggan 8+ Marks
Odds: $19.36
$19.36 multi falls short by 1 Duggan mark. I do cash in on the other Same Game Multi.
1u
Quaynor 70+ AFL Fantasy Points (has cleared 3 of the past 6 games played at Docklands)
Pendlebury 80+ AFL Fantasy Points (has cleared 4 of the 5 games played at Docklands)
Nick Daicos 100+ AFL Fantasy Points (has cleared 4 of the 5 games played at Docklands)

Odds: $8.42 (Payback if 1 leg fails)

A 0.25u play just based on averages and trends based on those key players past 6 games at 81/1
Small loss here as I read the Quaynor play wrong.

+7.93 Units up for the Same Game Multis for Collingwood v West Coast

Brain making his debut, already have my gifs locked and loaded for his 1+

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

omg that song they played for the himmelberg goal i havent heard for a decade just unlocked a core memory for me

wtf was that song called

Remove this Banner Ad

Back