Position 2024 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

what are the thoughts on Draper for Freo? 92% TOG and only managed 30, but named on field again this week.
I need a small downgrade (Dean) to make a bit of coin, then going Sexton to Massimo. Can't afford Burgess.
Beside Draper, it's a roll of the dice on the StK debutant...

what are the thoughts on Draper for Freo? 92% TOG and only managed 30, but named on field again this week.
I need a small downgrade (Dean) to make a bit of coin, then going Sexton to Massimo. Can't afford Burgess.
Beside Draper, it's a roll of the dice on the StK debutant...
Worner can't be too far away .....$286K DEF

Worner can't be too far away .....$286K DEF
nup I literally need to make $5k off either Reid or Dean.
I don't want to pull the trigger too early on any other rooks with money to be made. Other option is Sexton to Powell. I like Powell, but i'm nervous with all my Norf players (Sheezel, Pink, McKercher, Lazzaro, Duursma, Xerri, Fisher...albeit not all on field)

Or maybe Lazzaro is a downgrade trade option...hmmm...same BE as Draper though.

edit: Wait Worner Freo? He's not named

Last edited:

Just discovered McAuliffe named on field for the tigs... Big score in VFL last week. I'm going to roll he dice on him.
I should have ditched fisher and sexton for the cash gen in Mass/Powell, but oh well. Would have left me with too many defenders though I think

Just discovered McAuliffe named on field for the tigs... Big score in VFL last week. I'm going to roll he dice on him.
I should have ditched fisher and sexton for the cash gen in Mass/Powell, but oh well. Would have left me with too many defenders though I think
He's a late in for Dusty. Just taken his spot at full forward. Won't play imo

See above. We've withdrawn Dusty and Grimes and put Hugo and McAuliffe in the team in their exact spot. We had 5 ins yesterday and they weren't in them.
Ok, didn't realise it was a (not so) late change and that he wasn't an auto in.

Ok, didn't realise it was a (not so) late change and that he wasn't an auto in.
If I had to guess it will be Broad and Young definitely in plus probably Rioli and Sonsie.

Naismith and the 2 replacements as emergencies.

Lefau wasn't much chop first game but would be odd for them to drop him for McAuliffe when we didn't name it that way last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back