Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go and get absolutely ****ed Brad Scott. Plonking Martin on a HFF for no reason you dickhead.

Got hit with the Parish late out meaning I had to put Lazzaro on field who then gets subbed on 24, and then Martin my captain on track for 120+ gets put into ****ing fantasy purgatory.

Was ranked in the 800's before this round and now I'll be lucky to stay in the top 2k ffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Sheezel punishes those who traded him.

Nah, still a low enough score that he'll drop cash, have a high BE and a tough match up before his Bye.

Sheez will drop about 35k and about a 142BE. Has Port next week, with no Bergman or Kerch theres a chance he goes back. Regardless its much harder to score vs Port than a free flowing game vs the Bombers
Can't wait for him to get 150 next week
Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

Any known hat winners/content creators actually doing well this season that we know of? As I said last night, everyone that I've seen, wise ocean pods, mottrams, monkband so on?

Bitter pill to swallow when you invest alot of time into this thing and it doesn't pay off but it is what it is! Going from 108 last year to copping absolute carnage this year and falling from 400-4.2k so far hurts. Alot of injuries 50/50 calls I couldn't get right that seemed right in hind sight (green over serong the week before his injury for example, sharp out over Roberts) It seems you also need to have a lot of luck this season which I, and alot of others, haven't had yet.
DC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back