Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vacillated over Sweet or Conway, needed someone. Saw Sweet was still on the xtended bench - so rolled with Conway. Looks OK so far.

1715852496296.png
ringing bell GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sexton surely number 1 trade in option next week lol. I had a really good feeling about him but too much overtime at work to think about it

Anderson beautiful start... Uwland d6 to cover my trades this week, looking good

Vacillated over Sweet or Conway, needed someone. Saw Sweet was still on the xtended bench - so rolled with Conway. Looks OK so far.
I went Conway instead of a crap sub 300k rookie, in case Sweet isnt the solo ruck, got Conway as the emg. Looking really good so far, Barnett might end up in my R2 spot

I went Conway instead of a crap sub 300k rookie, in case Sweet isnt the solo ruck, got Conway as the emg. Looking really good so far, Barnett might end up in my R2 spot
Yeah, did the whole Xerri down to Sweet thing, only to lose access to it, so went back to Jackson again for cover, got lucky with two weeks out for Darcy so far. Was going to go back to Sweet (low BE), but Conway too good an opportunity to miss with BE6. Will be in and out of the side a bit but expecting that and will play for it - be interesting to see if Conway can get through this game. Looks peaked out already :tearsofjoy:

I've owned touk all year and sometimes things just fall his way to score well. But he's lost all his thirst and running. If he gets the ball in space he handballs it to someone next to him and just walks off. The old touk would burst through the middle and get the clearance. It's a very hard watch, still scores okay but far out this is sad to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back