Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Sexton in for Reid right up until I saw Garcia had been dropped, leaving me with no fwd bench cover...
Saw Sexy's post game score and...
angry magic the gathering GIF

They won't mess up there mid rotation to tag daicos after there mids are finally working well, surely.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240517_083103_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240517_083103_Facebook.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 47

Thought I was doing well by investing a bit more in my bench in the lead up to the byes, but selections this week have been a blow-trading in "strong JS" Curtin only for him to score an 8 and get dropped was not good. I'm hopeful for a couple of Sanders, Graham, Jhye Clark to be back into their 22s next week, or else I'll have a lot to fix up.

Thought I was doing well by investing a bit more in my bench in the lead up to the byes, but selections this week have been a blow-trading in "strong JS" Curtin only for him to score an 8 and get dropped was not good. I'm hopeful for a couple of Sanders, Graham, Jhye Clark to be back into their 22s next week, or else I'll have a lot to fix up.

I saw Clark was sub and thought I should fix up the bench a bit so traded him out to Richards instead of doing Dempsey/Reid to Sexton. Not disappointed about keeping Dempsey tbh but still feel like it's a wasted trade

Rookie "fix up" trades are very rarely not just a waste of a trade

I think it's time to bite the bullet on Jhye Clark. He's not worth much so no issue holding if you have other options but if you're thin on coverage, he is clearly not the answer unfortunately. Like you i'd love Graham back in the side next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This makes me shitty, could have gone him to Sexton.
Next week! I’m locking this trade tbh

Edit: I know it will now lose us about 150k compared to if we did it this week but it’s always nice to go into it with a bit more confidence etc. imagine if sexton was the sub, scored a 50 and we were stuffed again. Sheez doesn’t need practise in the back half so could easily be swung there. Will be a nice and easy trade next week to make 300k

Last week, having so many GC Players was my downfall …. this week, they may get my season back on track

Rowell, Touk Touk, Flanders, and Clohesy :whitecheck:
Damn you're in for a monster week? Did you VC any of them?

I finally struck luck with a VC in Flanders. Unfortunately he was my only player on field last night.

Damn you're in for a monster week? Did you VC any of them?

I finally struck luck with a VC in Flanders. Unfortunately he was my only player on field last night.
No (VC) …. Dawson (VC) into Butters (C)

No (VC) …. Dawson (VC) into Butters (C)
That's a perfect call IMO. I was 20k short getting butters this week so had to get Oliver.

Butters is well fed this week. I went Gauchos on Wednesday with my partner and Saw Butters with who I think was Fancis Evans. He has a good $80 steak in his belly ready to score 180. The fan boy in me really wanted to say hi but knew if I was in his shoe's I'd just want to be left alone.

Anyone know roughly how much Sexton will be next week? I’m assuming 600k?
says about $575k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back