Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

good start with heeney, flanders, clohesy and Touk

No walsh helps considering I have to field 6 rookies with Rozee, Sweet and Kerch out

Bont is too big for Jordon to tag that well. Walsh has managed 37 points in a half, Bont is 10cm taller and 10-15 kgs heavier than Walsh, Jordon cant sit behind Bont and bring him down the moment the ball goes near him, Bont would just stand there. Jordon has gotten Whitfield who is a stick and Clark who is the same size as Walsh

It wont be Bont anyway, but hes not taggable by Jordon
Bont also has nowhere near the amount of thirst to get to the contest that Walsh has. And that's why Walsh has scored better than Bont.

Bont also has nowhere near the amount of thirst to get to the contest that Walsh has. And that's why Walsh has scored better than Bont.
Id argue he doesnt need it, he just seems to score by existing near stoppages. Maybe its that he just doesnt rush, maybe its that hes too big to tackle too easily, maybe its something else, but Bont very rarely looks thirsty for the ball

701/6 including Clohesy and Williams. Not taking Grundy 105 (VC) at the moment, but with the way my C choices have been lately, I probably should. Have about six other options for the C, but picking the right one is a challenge.

Id argue he doesnt need it, he just seems to score by existing near stoppages. Maybe its that he just doesnt rush, maybe its that hes too big to tackle too easily, maybe its something else, but Bont very rarely looks thirsty for the ball
Bont has been terrible this year. He's saved many games with junk time points and some goals resting forward. Very lucky not to be averaging in the 90's. he's not half the player he was last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bont has been terrible this year. He's saved many games with junk time points and some goals resting forward. Very lucky not to be averaging in the 90's. he's not half the player he was last year.
Whenever he is actually in the midfield, he scores reasonably well. The problem is hes not in there as much as we would like. If hes in the midfield where Jordon might go to him, he will score fine

Whenever he is actually in the midfield, he scores reasonably well. The problem is hes not in there as much as we would like. If hes in the midfield where Jordon might go to him, he will score fine
I literally traded Bont after his terrible stat and he was playing mostly midfield He was hovering around the packs, not tackling, not demanding the ball, not spreading from the contest. Jordon will absolutely smash him.

s**t I forgot about Crowley :grimacing:
He was my least favourite player for a very long time
Ol pinchy pinchy.......
Anthony Johnson Applause GIF by Originals

A fun crop for Super Saturday today

Naicos, Dawson, Soligo

Whit, Richards, English

Wilson, Young, Clark

Dunks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad