Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he and Anderson were the outlier lol. When he can’t tag a mid, he’ll take a HB distributior

So far he’s tagged Anderson, Clark, Whit and Walsh

If it's half the players he's tagged I dunno if you can call it outliers lol. Two half backs two mids. I think Bont's the more important one to lock down, I think the second option would be Treloar possibly.

If it's half the players he's tagged I dunno if you can call it outliers lol. Two half backs two mids. I think Bont's the more important one to lock down, I think the second option would be Treloar possibly.
Bont’s a big guy, close to untaggable IMO

But watch him tag Richards just to take the pi55. I’ve already had two of my players be tagged by him (Anderson, Clark)

Hes clearly shown a bias to tagging the smaller players who rack up the ball a lot and use their outside running. This isnt Bont, if Jordon went to Cripps then Bont probably moves to the top of the list.
Maybe he goes to Richards if he has a good game tonight, but most probably Dale

Ol pinchy pinchy.......
Anthony Johnson Applause GIF by Originals
Alleged

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still can’t understand why he got dropped after what appeared to be a very solid game
Somebody had to make way for Cogs, its not gonna be Green/Kelly/Callaghan/Ward thats for sure. No point playing Peatling off a flank either

Somebody had to make way for Cogs, its not gonna be Green/Kelly/Callaghan/Ward thats for sure. No point playing Peatling off a flank either
They’ve played him off a flank before though so I’m surprised he was a straight drop but can understand with their emerging smalls. But then to not get back in with Kelly missing is surprising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back