Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would've thought a English trade in would destroy your season. Has turned into an absolute princess. He's not even the best ruck on his team anymore
Should've got in Meek. But I wanted to 'complete' my rucks as I didn't want to do anymore trades there.

Never again English. Just a terrible player. Darcy is a million times better as a player and a ruck.

Should've got in Meek. But I wanted to 'complete' my rucks as I didn't want to do anymore trades there.

Never again English. Just a terrible player. Darcy is a million times better as a player and a ruck.
I didn't think that Gawndy would be a complete ruck pairing this season, yet here we are...

I didn't think that Gawndy would be a complete ruck pairing this season, yet here we are...
The obvious choice now was Marshall. Only had bad games because of injury, but is an easy top 2 ruckman. English has no excuse for this sh*t.

Its crazy how so many people blinded by fantasy points are only just realising now that English is a princess that sucks at rucking :tearsofjoy:
Works well when he can stroll around racking up marks

Its crazy how so many people blinded by fantasy points are only just realising now that English is a princess that sucks at rucking :tearsofjoy:
Works well when he can stroll around racking up marks
Was never a great hit out ruckman, good around the ground, but if he doesn't get that/shares the ruck more often like he is now he isn't going to be as consistent.

Was never a great hit out ruckman, good around the ground, but if he doesn't get that/shares the ruck more often like he is now he isn't going to be as consistent.
His weaknesses at contest have been patched up by the elite midfield around him. Hes a CHF masquerading as a ruckman.
Maybe hes afraid of too much contact after his concussions, maybe hes just a fairy, but hes not the best ruck in the comp and never was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season over, paid up for too many million dollars frauds at the start. Just gonna have fun now and trade Bont for Richards, Sheezel for Mitch Hinge, English for Meek, Laird for Tarryn Thomas.

Tom Green gonna be about 780k next week :skull:

Bont's dirty day protecting Tom Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back