Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the f*ck did I get off Marshall? Just punting away the best scorer in the game. Unbelievable. He's going to be averaging 150 in the three weeks since I punted him HAHAHAHAHA

Me Too Samesies GIF

Why the f*ck did I get off Marshall? Just punting away the best scorer in the game. Unbelievable. He's going to be averaging 150 in the three weeks since I punted him HAHAHAHAHA
It's harsh luck trading him to sweet, 88 the first week I got him in, would've destroyed stanley the week after but gets covid

Didn't want to pay 980k for zorko, should've just payed up 🤣

It's harsh luck trading him to sweet, 88 the first week I got him in, would've destroyed stanley the week after but gets covid
The stupid thing from my side was I got Sweet a week early. Could have just sat Marshall at R3 for a week or two. But no, fired him off into the sun to try and make upgrades elsewhere.

Was going to rage captain Zorko (after failed human being VC English) as he's genuinely my only premium in a team worth $21m. Couldn't even get that right now I have to watch Butters or Merrett dish up a 78 tomorrow against rabble with the captain's armband.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They all say, don't get players with injuries in the pre season, so I didn't get butters. Don't get old blokes with soft tissue injuries, so no zorko. When's it gonna pay off 🤣🤣🤣

Brayshaw a weird year.
Only 3 tonnes for the season, but averaging 102.
Not a good week to have all of Walsh, Serong, Steele & Rozee in my team.

They all say, don't get players with injuries in the pre season, so I didn't get butters. Don't get old blokes with soft tissue injuries, so no zorko. When's it gonna pay off 🤣🤣🤣
Dilemma is, the more full games he plays, the closer he is to a rest or injury right?
I mean, it's Zorko. So I just can't get on now.

Annoying that he has fwd status, went 109? In the free sighter Round Zero, was mid $700k ($765?) and we still didn't go there.

Would have loved this year to be the year I give fantasy a miss.

Dilemma is, the more full games he plays, the closer he is to a rest or injury right?
I mean, it's Zorko. So I just can't get on now.

Annoying that he has fwd status, went 109? In the free sighter Round Zero, was mid $700k ($765?) and we still didn't go there.

Would have loved this year to be the year I give fantasy a miss.
If theres any game hes getting rested it was this, which it doesn't look like happening. But yeah the injury risk scared alot of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back