Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
13/1370 (VC)

Feels like I'm 100 points behind this week. Will be interesting to see what par scores are with some spud premos v Zorko/Marshall owners. Steele's score is a little frustrating but I've picked up five tons and an average of 86 from my three rookies today.

18/1944 (VC)

Headed for a monster score this week. Phenomenal day. (imagine if I had Zorko and RoMa….)

All the PODs fired, Richards was great on debut, Clark finally scored a bloody ton, Naicos typical, Whit bounced back, Dunks solid, Dawson great.

The low scores were from the highly owned players.

Butters, Martin, Connor Mac, Harley left.

13/1370 (VC)

Feels like I'm 100 points behind this week. Will be interesting to see what par scores are with some spud premos v Zorko/Marshall owners. Steele's score is a little frustrating but I've picked up five tons and an average of 86 from my three rookies today.
16/1426 then I’m 250 behind. ☹️
Tomorrow Martin Vc into Gawn C
Houston Merrett Oliver & Windsor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

13/1240- carrying Steele and Bont, don't own Zorko or Marshall (hurts the soul). Unsure whether to take Dawson's 117 as VC, or take the risk on Gawn or Martin

16/1731 (VC)

Butters, Gawn, Oliver, Martin, Sheezel, Reid left

No idea how I'm going this week - brought in Marshall and VCed him, but also have no Zorko and Bonner (unlike most of the other top 100 teams) and have Bont, Steele, Walsh, Fyfe stinking it up. Hoping the score is good enough to stay in the top 100 starting from 52nd 🤞

15/1403

Was always going to be a down week with Kerch Rozee and Sweet out. English disappointing but glad to cop a 99 from lohmann. C gawn for tomorrow

16/1731 (VC)

Butters, Gawn, Oliver, Martin, Sheezel, Reid left

No idea how I'm going this week - brought in Marshall and VCed him, but also have no Zorko and Bonner (unlike most of the other top 100 teams) and have Bont, Steele, Walsh, Fyfe stinking it up. Hoping the score is good enough to stay in the top 100 starting from 52nd 🤞
u got Marshall do you're fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back