Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know if its just my side ( i don't think so ) but with the Byes moving to four weeks, it just doesn't seem difficult to navigate any more. In the past I would plan my trades 4-5 weeks in advance. This is the first time i've looked at them and I should have 20+ playing each round with no pre-planning. A big element is obviously the quality and consistency in the rookies we have ( which i could be cursing by saying this now ) which feels unique to past years. But i'm ( touch wood ) feeling comfortable.

5 bucks after giving graham the arse dimma brings him back nxt week.
It's highly likely. He was rested for this two week stint in the NT but he could well come straight back in next week. The other point is that he is at least not losing cash. There are guys in my side dropping cash this week Roberts - Thomas - potentially Reid who I all want to get rid of ahead of Graham.

I don't know if its just my side ( i don't think so ) but with the Byes moving to four weeks, it just doesn't seem difficult to navigate any more. In the past I would plan my trades 4-5 weeks in advance. This is the first time i've looked at them and I should have 20+ playing each round with no pre-planning. A big element is obviously the quality and consistency in the rookies we have ( which i could be cursing by saying this now ) which feels unique to past years. But i'm ( touch wood ) feeling comfortable.
It's honestly pretty easy this year. If you go by the 8-6-8-8 Structure you'll have this amount playing each week before trades.

R12:22
R13:24
R14:22
R15:22

It's honestly pretty easy this year. If you go by the 8-6-8-8 Structure you'll have this amount playing each week before trades.

R12:22
R13:24
R14:22
R15:22

Assuming no red dots.

COLLINGWOOD star Jordan De Goey has been cleared to return against Kuwarna on Saturday,
but Brownlow Medallist Tom Mitchell has been ruled out again.

Kerch and Graham must trades over Roberts and Dempsey?
Roberts BE 99 and Dempsey 77
Dumped Dempsey last week & Sweet made me hold Roberts
Roberts to go this week
I’m holding Graham (BE 37)
So trade Roberts then your call on the McKercher (BE21) vs Dempsey
I’d go Dempsey and then consider McKercher next if benches can cope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Better to get him now rather than getting him FOR Round 12 - that's what I'd presumed you were saying - hence the NUTS comment. At least you have him for 10 & 11.
Getting Oliver this week.
Oliver due to go up in price, Green down. Sounds silly on paper though.
Will probably get Green next week.

Question, do we think buying into a player on their bye is stupid?
Currently my midfield consists of no R12 players and playing my cards right I could get Green in round 12 and have him sitting on the bench (won’t be clogging as I have no R12 midfielders)
It saves the fact that potentially the week after could be carnage and I may never get the chance to buy into Green. Thoughts?
Im aware this is 2 weeks away 😂 just food for thought

At this stage I'll be doing it. Has Richmond round 11, so still might average more than most in 11 & 12... 😁

Some more context to that quote and from reading it it’s fair enough, for North’s future from a footballing perspective its better for him to be mid/fwd playing that Miers role kicking into FWD 50.

Probably means it’s definitely time to trade Fantasy wise
View attachment 1990318
I didn't appreciate what we had enough.

Taken too soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back