Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 11 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a $1m ruck that I have to put an (E) on because I don't trust him and can't use his score this week. P*ssweak.

There is something seriously wrong with him. I mentioned it in the trade thread. Last 2 weeks the effort has been non existent.

Same shit tonight meanwhile Grundy tackling and trying to get the ball like a menace

Not a bad half, looked pretty restrictive early

If Grundy wasn't such a yo-yo I would've kept him. Now he decided to become ruckpig again. FFS.

Yo yo? He's got a low of 72 in his last 7, with 4 tons. English has a low of 68 and.. 4 tons.

There is something seriously wrong with him. I mentioned it in the trade thread. Last 2 weeks the effort has been non existent.

Same s**t tonight meanwhile Grundy tackling and trying to get the ball like a menace
I think Libba out is hurting his scoring as Richards Treloar and Bont all just steam off forward of the pack with a clearance and ignore him whereas Libba forces repeat stoppages and farms the handballs out to him. But that's only a fraction of what's going on. Marshall putting 80 points a week on him atm. How did I make that trade ffs.

Yo yo? He's got a low of 72 in his last 7, with 4 tons. English has a low of 68 and.. 4 tons.
English went 90+ in every game this season (before last week) apart from that 68 game that was a bad game from him. Averaged 130+ in his last 3 before I traded him in. Grundy every second week was going below 90. It was the obvious trade at that time, but it just sucks that English has turned to poo poo now.

Richards stiff to get the tag! Probably caps him int he second half. He wasn't getting CBA's that QTR strangely, surely just keep him inside if he's getting tagged so he still has an influence. Carn bevo.

Richards stiff to get the tag! Probably caps him int he second half. He wasn't getting CBA's that QTR strangely, surely just keep him inside if he's getting tagged so he still has an influence. Carn bevo.
He's getting Bevo'd and Horse'd at the same time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back