Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 11 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I'm doing confessions

I'm deliberately taking a donut this week .....Harcia not getting named, and Jones injured, was going to prevent my planned trades .....so I took the big picture approach and did my planned trades ....which required carrying a donut, that'll cost me 50 points, but "could" be counter balanced by the premo I'm bringing in

Naicos, Clark, Young tonight....

Still mulling over who to bench for Gallagher, Reid and Connor Mac the candidates.

Can't wait to boot Adams though that now he's on his bye, he's scored ok, but wasn't great last night. Probably a good thing I'll have max 4 missing next week, so he can be the priority trade

Last edited:

I'm deliberately taking a donut this week .....Harcia not getting named, and Jones injured, was going to prevent my planned trades .....so I took the big picture approach and did my planned trades ....which required carrying a donut, that'll cost me 50 points, but "could" be counter balanced by the premo I'm bringing in
Doesn't bode well for the bye rounds

A donut on field. Wow. What does your bench look like?

Naicos, Clark, Young tonight....

Still mulling over who to bench for Gallagher, Reid and Connor Mac the candidates.

Can't wait to boot Adams though that now he's on his bye, he's scored ok, but wasn't great last night. Probably a good thing I'll have max 4 missing next week, so he can be the priority trade
Reid seems to always be quiet after a big game. We haven’t seen him in ADL Oval yet. Would be benching him ahead of CMac

A donut on field. Wow. What does your bench look like?
Bench ?? .....is that to sit down on when your team is flailing

Seriously though, just the wrong non selections in areas I needed this week ....I could have solved, but it would have delayed by a week, my upgrades

Howes dropped and McKercher injured, I’ll have to move clohesy to d6 and take freijahs 64

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh boring daicos and young

Would like to see how Allan and Parker go IRL

Howes dropped..... anyone that had him at D6 may need to change

Luckily have Uwland to field.... but can get Sexton and bypass RoMa and get big Lloyd in ruck instead....
Salem back affects him - he became my trade for Sexton now instead of Cadman - helps my Bye balance slightly too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back