Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 11 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you're saying and I wish I could, but I don't have the cash available to go all the way down to Barnett (even if I use my highest priced premo to do it). I'll make do with trading out Xerri. Isn't a huge loss.

Thanks anyway.
Nevermind. Just realised Dawson is my highest priced player (Still thought Sheezel was over 1 mil lol). It worked and I managed to get Barnett on field in the forward line. Thank you so much perplexed

Richards 94 is looped
Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

Feel for the sharp traders, I traded Hunt after round 1 last year and he went ballistic.

Question is do I even trade sharp out at the moment, he's averaged around 105 his last 3 games.
Even if he goes 60 next week I dont think hes necessarily a trade at his bye. He is a solid M7/8 for another month or 2 I reckon

Even if he goes 60 next week I dont think hes necessarily a trade at his bye. He is a solid M7/8 for another month or 2 I reckon
Everyone should have a full premo team coming out of the byes, so I don't know why you'd keep Sharp after his bye on round 13. You will be leaking points in M7/8 for every week that he stays there even if he averages 95-100 from here on (which I think is wishful thinking. he is a winger after all)

Everyone should have a full premo team coming out of the byes, so I don't know why you'd keep Sharp after his bye on round 13. You will be leaking points in M7/8 for every week that he stays there even if he averages 95-100 from here on (which I think is wishful thinking. he is a winger after all)
He could comfortably go 85-90+ over the byes, no reason he couldnt be your last upgrade

So weird, Bont moved back to 98 on CD and the AFL app, but still on 101 in Fantasy. But also if you watch back the free that was against him it was actually Macrae who gave it away not him, at first i thought it was Bont but rewatched it and it was Macrae who gave away the high tackle.

What about Sexton or Wilson? :p
Sexton could even be Sub yet - that might help. Wilson against Melb - maybe, he does finish games on top of the ground so I'd probably back that in even against Melb

Don't see Sexton ever being the sub but funnier things have happened.
It's not a consistent determinate, but he is last listed on the Bench atm. I've traded him in this week, so I don't want it, have set him up on the bench now to be looped in case either way.

Watch out for Port North game played at the same time as Carl GC game

It's not a consistent determinate, but he is last listed on the Bench atm. I've traded him in this week, so I don't want it, have set him up on the bench now to be looped in case either way.
Would be weird to have him sub after last week. But yeah every team is different with the last on bench stuff, changes from in number order to sometimes the actual sub.

Would be weird to have him sub after last week. But yeah every team is different with the last on bench stuff, changes from in number order to sometimes the actual sub.
Did he play both games in Darwin?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No clue tbh.
He did play both - and the bench went to numerical order, even through Carl is not. That it was changed suddenly is a little intriguing in itself. Will have to be near home an hour before just in case.

So weird, Bont moved back to 98 on CD and the AFL app, but still on 101 in Fantasy. But also if you watch back the free that was against him it was actually Macrae who gave it away not him, at first i thought it was Bont but rewatched it and it was Macrae who gave away the high tackle.
Really? Could have sworn it was Bont on second watch.

Not sure I'm that bothered to watch it a third time :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Even if everything goes to plan and I suffer no injuries or rookies being dropped, I will still be left with 2-3 rookies by the end of the byes. I still have 6 rookies on field this week :(
Last year, I had 3 injuries and a suspension during the bye rounds and ended up still having 4 rookies starting after the byes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back