Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 11 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feel for the sharp traders, I traded Hunt after round 1 last year and he went ballistic.

Question is do I even trade sharp out at the moment, he's averaged around 105 his last 3 games.

Plays in Darwin next week so might be a good time to jump off - or you just hold him all the way through the byes.

I got spooked by his 39 against the Doggies - didn't watch it but assuming they put some time into restricting the outlet kick to him. As with everything in Fantasy, it's always Bevo's fault.

Plays in Darwin next week so might be a good time to jump off - or you just hold him all the way through the byes.

I got spooked by his 39 against the Doggies - didn't watch it but assuming they put some time into restricting the outlet kick to him. As with everything in Fantasy, it's always Bevo's fault.
Have you seen his tan? He'll love it up North.

As for the 39, All game Freo just hardly used his wing. Was bizzare.
Not a keeper but definitely one I'll get every last $ out of. Will go high into the $700's by that time.

7/635

Was too busy melting about the finish last night to post lol

But it was a good night regardless. Jordan Clark has worked out how to ton up and Naicos did the job and Young managed to score late.

Very busy day today however

McKay, Uwland, Anderson (VC), Rowell, Flanders, Clohesy

Butters

Whit

Martin

696/7

Down to 2 rooks on field and one already out of the way in Richards

Sheez, Martin, Sexton
Butters, Green (VC)
Flanders, Powell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flanders out