Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 11 Discussion - Indigenous Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharp 105 being my second highest score so far is a joke.
6th highest for me and I feel I'm having a bad week.
Premo Rozee is my lowest scorer incl bench players.
Last 5 years I'd almost always trade injured premos. Decided to hold Rozee this year to finish my team quicker.. Disaster move.
Still gonna hold. Had him as a starter so the cash loss would hurt if traded. Gonna be everyone's M8 (or M9) by seasons end he'll be so cheap.

6th highest for me and I feel I'm having a bad week.
Premo Rozee is my lowest scorer incl bench players.
Last 5 years I'd almost always trade injured premos. Decided to hold Rozee this year to finish my team quicker.. Disaster move.
Still gonna hold. Had him as a starter so the cash loss would hurt if traded. Gonna be everyone's M8 (or M9) by seasons end he'll be so cheap.
Same boat here, thought the hold was the smarter move - now it looks like a complete setback holding little to no reward. It was an ankle, and they are saying he'll be right, so holding seems logical enough, but wow that BE!

1593/16C

Reckon I'm about 100-150 off par.

NWM, Bonner, Oliver, Zorko, Moore and Wilson to come.
Think I'm about the same, too reticent to look tbh - what will be will be. Just too many bombs landed in Rozee, my Conway play fell about 30pts short, looping and taking Clohesy's 68 was a tad lower than expected, and why I didn't loop Fyfe now that I think about it more - thanks for the 48 mate couldn't even make 50!

Opinions welcome, do I take Martin's 102 VC score or keep the C on Oliver today (Gawn has such bad recent score history against ROCO - granted shared history with Grundy and Jacko).

Steele could become lead. NWM could almost be safer with his speed at the G?

It's all so lamentable!

1559/14 + VC.

Great start to the round but still have 4 rooks to come, so that average will drop back down, but targeting 2200+

Still to come: Zorko, Gawn, Dawson, Oliver, Wilson, Reid, Windsor, Reville (unless I loop for Campbell's 55, but I think I'll punt on Reville beating 55.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back