Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 6 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link ya team and ill add it if you want

I'm pretty capable of basic maths mate. ;)

Sheezel (c), Flanders, Grundy, Powell, Fisher should average 100 between them, with obviously that making Sheezel roughly 200 (think that's pretty conservative on him), then Clohesy looped, and Graham and Roberts. If the latter three can get 70-80 each or on average, then that should just about get me to 1900 provided the first group does manage to average 100 or just above. I think Fisher could easily drop a lower score but Sheezel could quite easily go huge.

I'm pretty capable of basic maths mate. ;)

Sheezel (c), Flanders, Grundy, Powell, Fisher should average 100 between them, with obviously that making Sheezel roughly 200 (think that's pretty conservative on him), then Clohesy looped, and Graham and Roberts. If the latter three can get 70-80 each or on average, then that should just about get me to 1900 provided the first group does manage to average 100 or just above.
Yeah i mean the chart is going by averages, so 129.4 Sheezel ect.

Yeah i the chart is going by Averages, so 129.4 Sheezel ect.

Yeah so I'm being conservative, maybe I can hit 2,000. :p

If I literally go off averages then Sheezel (258), Clohesy (95), Roberts (81), Graham (84), Grundy (91), Flanders (105), Powell (99), Fisher (79) = 893 + 1018 = 1911.

That's ignoring Flanders is scoring better than that now, as is Grundy, plus Fisher's favourable match up, but also counting on Roberts, Graham and Clohesy putting up another set of good rookie scores.

Yeah so I'm being conservative, maybe I can hit 2,000. :p

If I literally go off averages then Sheezel (258), Clohesy (95), Roberts (81), Graham (84), Grundy (91), Flanders (105), Powell (99), Fisher (79) = 893 + 1018 = 1911.

That's ignoring Flanders is scoring better than that now, as is Grundy, plus Fisher's favourable match up, but also counting on Roberts, Graham and Clohesy putting up another set of good rookie scores.
Seems to be a big week for you.

Seems to be a big week for you.

Will be interesting to see how this year comes out in the wash but with these early byes I think ranks have been even more volatile than ever.

Slowly coming around to the fact Tom Green farkn sucks
I said in pre season he would average 90 but caved and started him and felt like a hero against North and WCE. But now I feel like I may have been right all along

Hmm all round horrible day saved by the Cats winning

Shitfield and Young meh
Williams :sick: My fault for trusting that walking mummy
Green saved what looked like a sub 60 score at one point but still paying 1mil for that s**t is bad
Yeo great would have loved more though
Reid is a star already and will be the best player in the game in 2-3 years
Jackson you ******* suck
Dempsey, Cadman and Thomas were all reasonable

14/1105

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marshall C
Garcia blunder for Thomas
Zwill
Tommy stewart

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

basically anyone who doesn't have Gawn is scoring big though so it's a bit misleading
Unless they have Marshall ....whose score is likely to drop out of most teams

Then we have Meek versus Xerri today ....still plenty of room for carnage

I've seen many teams go thin down back, I'm guessing counting on DPP players next week .....it could mean holding players draining cash, if you have Stewart, Zilliams, and Young, with already dead rooks on benches

This could be a defining round ....a fork in the road, based on trade decisions this week

I've seen many teams go thin down back, I'm guessing counting on DPP players next week .....it could mean holding players draining cash, if you have Stewart, Zilliams, and Young, with already dead rooks on benches

This could be a defining round ....a fork in the road, based on trade decisions this week
Is Young confirmed out with a hammy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back