Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

McKenna is in the Brisbane team...
The Circle GIF by The Circle Netflix (US)

Zorko owners about to get a 30 this week from the forward pocket

Why on god's green earth would the debut of a random rookie impact the performance of North Melbourne's best and fairest?

This is just Anti-Weasel propaganda.
If Clarko was serious about moving Sheezel up the ground a bit into a much less fantasy friendly role, he would bring in another half back to play Sheezels role.

Just happens that Hardeman is a half back who can play Sheezels role, unless they come out and drop Fisher/Scott or something, Sheezel is likely changing his role a bit.

I was dreading this news as much as anybody im no propagandist ;)

Probably means Sheezel into midfield and no more cheap kick/mark fantasy points?
I have a feeling Sheezel will still float around half back every so often and get involved in the +6's. He is too good not to.

I have a feeling Sheezel will still float around half back every so often and get involved in the +6's. He is too good not to.
Yeah its strange how plenty jumped on Young this year cause he was going to get more midfield minutes but Harry goes to the midfield and owners jump off. Like you say he will probably still go down there and it probably wouldn't matter were he played he will still find the footy he is a ball magnet.

Yeah its strange how plenty jumped on Young this year cause he was going to get more midfield minutes but Harry goes to the midfield and owners jump off. Like you say he will probably still go down there and it probably wouldn't matter were he played he will still find the footy he is a ball magnet.
Young is a tackling machine, so midfield is good for his fantasy game.
Sheezel gets a lot of points through kick ins and the cheap kick mark game down back amongst the defenders. I remember watching Kangas play one day and it was Sheezel to McKercher to Sheezel to someone to Sheezel and so forth. I still expect him to score decent in the midfield, but not expecting anymore 120+

Young is a tackling machine, so midfield is good for his fantasy game.
Sheezel gets a lot of points through kick ins and the cheap kick mark game down back amongst the defenders. I remember watching Kangas play one day and it was Sheezel to McKercher to Sheezel to someone to Sheezel and so forth. I still expect him to score decent in the midfield, but not expecting anymore 120+
Sheezel can tackle so I'm a bit more bullish on him as a scorer in the mids. Think he can still average 110.

Not strange at all. Young showed what he could do in the midfield at the end of last year, and was quite a big player who loves a tackle.
Sheezel has not played much midfield at all, with no track record, is 19, and is not that big(not small either, but not big).
Most of Sheezels points come from floating around and getting easy +6s, he loses at the very least a big chunk of those easy points.
For a mid to go anywhere near what Sheezels scoring now and is priced at, they have to be pretty elite. Sheezel is priced at 119 right now, Bont and Laird are the only 2 in the last 2 years who have been in that ball park, and they were in their late 20s with years of midfield experience. Highly unlikely Sheezel keeps it up if he stays in the mids

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not strange at all. Young showed what he could do in the midfield at the end of last year, and was quite a big player who loves a tackle.
Sheezel has not played much midfield at all, with no track record, is 19, and is not that big(not small either, but not big).
Most of Sheezels points come from floating around and getting easy +6s, he loses at the very least a big chunk of those easy points.
For a mid to go anywhere near what Sheezels scoring now and is priced at, they have to be pretty elite. Sheezel is priced at 119 right now, Bont and Laird are the only 2 in the last 2 years who have been in that ball park, and they were in their late 20s with years of midfield experience. Highly unlikely Sheezel keeps it up if he stays in the mids
You don't have to be big ask Serong. Will still average over 100 which is plenty for the backline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back