Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy Jack Macrae

On Fire Laughing GIF by Travis
Vamos Lets Go GIF by Travis

Up 1k with only Gawn is interesting. Not many fieldable players in this game but that’s a fair few that don’t have him

There's a lot of decent rucks this year. Gawn probably the most consistent but hard to justify moving RoMa or Grundy to him at the moment, bigger priorities elsewhere.

There's a lot of decent rucks this year. Gawn probably the most consistent but hard to justify moving RoMa or Grundy to him at the moment, bigger priorities elsewhere.
Rucks haven't been as crucial this year (IMHO). If you started with any combination of Gawn, Grundy, English, Marshall or Xerri, you really don't need to stress about ruck at the moment.

I went Gawndy, with Jackson as cover. Jackson gone this week as he has done his duty, but trading Grundy is a very low priority at the moment.

348/2 VC, gawn and Howes (e)

Only have the 4 rooks on field this week, so howes loop helps with the decision between Dempsey and graham

134 from Max was a great start to the VERY long round. My only issue now is WHO to sub in as C, with teams not named yet. Looking at the usual Barnett, but if WCE are resting Reid and Yeo, Barass out suspended, Barnett might get a game. My other options are Mannagh or Zac Reid.

The other problem is that I am working tomorrow, so may not have a chance to change anything...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't have DPP defenders to swing back?
I swung Graham back into DEF & onto the bench ....and Clohesy into the midfield, to get Howes score

I calculate Graham won't outscore Howes 80

I guess if you have Hore on field and Howes emg you're locked in.
I have them coming out of my ass. I collected them like Pokemon. But if Hore was on field and Howes E I'd just get Howes score even if he dropped a 20 as Hore is locked now.
I dunno. Hore on field with Williams and Howes on the bench and DPP to swing back... you could have got off Williams with either Howes or a DPP defender on field.

I can't talk. I wanted Windsor as an E and put him on my mid line instead of my forward line.

Any word on why Windsor was subbed?

Didn't get a chance to watch the game but it looked like the young fella was flying, almost scored more in the third than he did in a whole game last week.

Was always planning on trading him next week but that could've been a big score and good cash gen reset.

Last edited:
I dunno. Hore on field with Williams and Howes on the bench and DPP to swing back... you could have got off Williams with either Howes or a DPP defender on field.

I can't talk. I wanted Windsor as an E and put him on my mid line instead of my forward line.

But then you've still locked in Howes? What if he'd got 20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back