Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing Cadman over Thomas has cost me 44 points
Playing Cadman over Campbell cost me 4 points.
Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Green will be about 930k next week

Ripe for the picking. I don't have any round 12 bye players in my mids so I think I'll grab him next week.

I want him. His run to the bye isn't exactly a cakewalk though. Sydney, Freo in Perth, Essendon, Dogs, Geelong in Geelong,

I want him. His run to the bye isn't exactly a cakewalk though. Sydney, Freo in Perth, Essendon, Dogs, Geelong in Geelong,
Reckon he goes enormous in most of those. Shouldn't drop the bottom lip opposed to Durham like another "premo" did...

Wish we could see in advance if he's putting the VC/C on himself.

I feel he's safest of all the premo mids for sure. Not many you can say are locked in for 85% CBA and role will never change.

Green will never been up forward or on a wing etc
Yep and don't really think easy draw/ hard draw really applies. Scored a 70 against Saints. Will just be the odd random tag that comes his way but otherwise fairly bulletproof

Yep and don't really think easy draw/ hard draw really applies. Scored a 70 against Saints. Will just be the odd random tag that comes his way but otherwise fairly bulletproof
Dunno it felt like he had a fair few lucky touches tonight. Was still very good but in a game they won by 60 he only really had a 110ish type game.

High disposal numbers with a goal and lowish tackle/mark numbers in such a big win has me still wary of bringing him in when he’s shown a floor multiple times

515/5 + VC. was looking good until I had to field Cadman due to the foibles of DDP assisted trades.

The game needs to sort that out next season, especially if the AFL insists on playing games over 5 days....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back