Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got Fyfe and no way to get him off field.

Probably serves me right for sitting here smug all weekend without Green, Caldwell, Rozee or Williams.
He is your sacrifice to the Fantasy gods - thanks for taking some of us down with you..... ;)

Well I ****ed up, didnt realise Fyfe was the emerg sub.

Fwd options to trade in now under $800K? Otherwise, will have to find a rookie downgrade. Alternatively, go early on Graham/Clohsey and get B Dale.
If you already have Macrae I suggest going to Moore from the Hawks. Looks back in form after being sick most of pre-season and finally has his match fitness back. I would've got him in if I didn't have other issues to worry about.

If Will Graham/Clohesy end up sub later today...
This is why I am only fielding one. Only one can be the sub
Think Dallas Cowboys GIF by ScooterMagruder

I traded in Fyfe for the low BE this week, to get some decent points while going up price.

Do I just go with Rogers and cash money or try and get a good performance out of Bramble or B.Williams.

Any help would be great

I traded in Fyfe for the low BE this week, to get some decent points while going up price.

Do I just go with Rogers and cash money or try and get a good performance out of Bramble or B.Williams.

Any help would be great
B.Williams is better than most probably realise if you care more about points, but Rogers will give you some cash growth and a bank for next week.

Wondering if its worth fielding Fyfe over Campbell lol, probably not.
Campbell can go OK - big last 3 round average difference, but over the season there might have been 15-20 point in it tops (barring Fyfe's last game)

The only way Fyfe gives us a half decent score is if there is an injury - Darcy, Chapman, Draper, perhaps Freddy are the only real suspect ones - interesting O'Meara named at HFF

Last edited:
B.Williams is better than most probably realise if you care more about points, but Rogers will give you some cash growth and a bank for next week.

Yep have gone Williams.

Hoping his price doesn’t tank too much, but desperately need the points this round.

Campbell can go OK - big last 3 round average difference, but over the season there might have been 15-20 point in it tops (barring Fyfe's last game)

The only way Fyfe gives us a half decent score is if there is an injury - Darcy, Chapman, Draper, perhaps Freddy are the only real suspect ones - interesting O'Meara named at HFF
Yeah, if he comes on early he would outscore him but the odds are low and probably not worth the risk. Could also come on very late and score a 10.

If you already have Macrae I suggest going to Moore from the Hawks. Looks back in form after being sick most of pre-season and finally has his match fitness back. I would've got him in if I didn't have other issues to worry about.
That is a great shoutout. Seeing him listed in the first CBA rotations gives me more confidence than Baker/Bolton. I believe they're reliant on getting goals to ton up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep have gone Williams.

Hoping his price doesn’t tank too much, but desperately need the points this round.

A floor of 57 and a ceiling of 108 - play the optimist

1714877281257.png

Yeah, if he comes on early he would outscore him but the odds are low and probably not worth the risk. Could also come on very late and score a 10.
Bird in the hand!

That is a great shoutout. Seeing him listed in the first CBA rotations gives me more confidence than Baker/Bolton. I believe they're reliant on getting goals to ton up.
If he gets 120 today just remember to thank me ;)

Pulled the trigger - flipping Fyfe with Gallagher. Both West and Weightman out, surely Gallagher gets a full game. His tackle count has been well down compared to his first three games, so maybe he will have had his game analysed and that brought up during the week - forward pressure and tackle lad! They have another small fwd debutant as well

Had Roberts out all week over sharp due to A, being able to afford serong next week and B, the rain for Sydney game
Then I thought oh Williams got injured so I can afford serong anyways, 5 minutes before the bounce, I edited and traded sharp over Roberts 💀
I forgot it would be raining for swans game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back