Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2129. 11.5k to start the round and now up to 6.6k. Rankings are very volatile this week because of the injuries (mostly Green's injury as that is basically a 100 point loss to any team that has him). Reckon I only did half decent overall and moved past people that copped those injury bullets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I won't be stating my score this week due to having Tom Green but my ranking stayed the same. Damn frustrating that all non Green owners get kissed and gain 100 points for being bad coaches. there I said it, rant over.

2073- 6.6k to 4.9k
Good: Soligo, Sharp, Xerri, Windsor, Naicos (debut), Young.
Bad: Yeo, Whitfield, Gawn (C), Roberts

Targets: Oliver, Moore, Dale... Zorko

I won't be stating my score this week due to having Tom Green but my ranking stayed the same. Damn frustrating that all non Green owners get kissed and gain 100 points for being bad coaches. there I said it, rant over.

Bad coaches haha.

People who say fantasy is not predominantly luck based is kidding themselves. I say this as someone who didn't bring in Tom Green.

Sure there is plenty of knowledge/skill gap between those in the top 5000 odd compared to the casual player ranked in the top 40 000 but the difference between someone in the top 100 and top 5000 is a few lucky picks/decisions here and there.

For example, a person who chose to bring in Serong this week gained 130 odd points over someone who picked Tom Green. That was a pure 50/50 choice.

God knows how I scraped over 1900

Season well and truly over after Green Yeo Whitfield combo this week

Also...
Traded in Macrae
Traded in Hardeman

Don't have Zorko
Don't have Serong
Don't have Parish

No hope now. 0k bank I can't even trade these guys in. Have to throw a dart and hope Oliver is suddenly 115+ again. No idea who to get for my second trade but don't have the cash for an upgrade.

People who say fantasy is not predominantly luck based is kidding themselves. I say this as someone who didn't bring in Tom Green.

Sure there is plenty of knowledge/skill gap between those in the top 5000 odd compared to the casual player ranked in the top 40 000 but the difference between someone in the top 100 and top 5000 is a few lucky picks/decisions here and there.

For example, a person who chose to bring in Serong this week gained 130 odd points over someone who picked Tom Green. That was a pure 50/50 choice.
I agree but its definitely not a luck based game. But going Serong over Green is 100% luck.

Yep. While a lot is knowledge and research on players roles and positions, luck almost always dictates who finishes in the top 100 or top 1k.

From 8.9k to 7.6k.

Good: Martin, N. Daicos, Young, Dunkley, Grundy and Wilson

Bad: Green, Roberts, Yeo and the C on Sheezel.

Targets: Oliver, Parish, Whitfield, Zorko.

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

1867 all out. Having a mare of a yare. I mean a mear of a year. Ah, whatever.
tfw GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back