Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't do either tbh.

A week is a long time in footy and in fantasy. If Sweet and McKercher score 50-70 this round it'll have been for nothing.

Meanwhile they's almost a mill in cash you're committing to being untouchable for at least a few weeks.

I'd hold both of Clark (nothing on him anyway) and Howes (cash to be made). and down upsomeone else. Eg. Sharp + another -> Jones + premo.
Sweet’s slightly different as there’s still a chance you’d get good bye cover with him and even potentially get to trade out Grundy/Xerri if he shows he’s capable of starting.

Mckercher I agree with. Good hold if you kept him but what’s he realistically going to make from here? 150-200k at absolute best? He had the role last week too and only got a 60. A low BE rookie would get you that cash in 2-3 weeks.

McKercher also took 12 kick ins which is pretty excessive. Can easily take 15-20 points off him right there in a normal game

Last edited:
Anyone able to split Sweet, Jones and Woewodin?

Sweet feels like a great option to get off Grundy and grab a premo mid. Reckon Grundy will go big this week so reluctant to trade till next week but Sweet seems a this week or never so would need to bring him in and bench this week.

Jones and Woewodin handy to have forward status rookies given we have 2 premos 🙃

Woewodin DPP even better for when I trade Howes and/or Hore.
In all seriousness, I'm tossing up between the following (Assuming Rozee is a 1 week hold):

Option 1.
Campbell to Woewodin (F7 swap)
Sharp to Guthrie (M7 to M4)

Option 2.
Xerri to Sweet (R2 swap)
Sharp to Dawson (M7 to M1)

Option 3.
Jordon to DJones (F5 to F7, DWilson to F6)

In all seriousness, I'm tossing up between the following (Assuming Rozee is a 1 week hold):

Option 1.
Campbell to Woewodin (F7 swap)

Option 2.
Xerri to Sweet (R2 swap)
Sharp to Dawson (M7 to M1)

Option 3.
Jordon to DJones (F5 to F7, DWilson to F6)
I'm definitely leaning the equivalent of Option 2.

Sweet has the guaranteed JS for a number of weeks and fieldable.

Seeing alot of D.Jones and Woewodin, but no talk of Hardeman.

Thought he looked good, decent defensively, decent score, highly rated and great PS reports,and ball should spend alot of time in their D50, and comes with same sub and JS risks as yhe other 2
My guess is because both Jones and Woewodin have fwd status. Hardeman a viable option otherwise.

What are people's thoughts on going abit early on the Roberts, you could probably eek out another 50-70k cash wise

Two out of last three games he saved his score by posting 40 points in last qtr against easy opposition

He points are heavily reliant on +6 game. The SCG will resemble a swimming pool this week, which will effect hus scoring, might scrape to his BE, but thats his cash generation finsihed

Thoughts ?

What are people's thoughts on going abit early on the Roberts, you could probably eek out another 50-70k cash wise

Two out of last three games he saved his score by posting 40 points in last qtr against easy opposition

He points are heavily reliant on +6 game. The SCG will resemble a swimming pool this week, which will effect hus scoring, might scrape to his BE, but thats his cash generation finsihed

Thoughts ?
Don't mind it. Planning to loop him this week due to the weather.

Not a priority to move on but if it gets you the player you want rather than settling I think it's a good move.

Thoughts ?
yep, I'm trading him out this week. he's my only way to an uber premium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone talk me into/out of this or tell me I’m doing it the wrong way around.

This week I’m thinking Lazz > Woe and Sharp > Dale (or Macrae, unfortunately all I can afford)
Next week Grundy (I assume he pumps out a reasonable score this week) > Sweet and Crouch > Dawson which will pocket me some cash.

Everyone’s thoughts? Or should I be going
Grundy > Sweet and Sharp > Dawson this week?
Don’t think Sweet will score too well this week however Dawson always tends to dominate showdowns

Someone talk me into/out of this or tell me I’m doing it the wrong way around.

This week I’m thinking Lazz > Woe and Sharp > Dale (or Macrae, unfortunately all I can afford)
Next week Grundy (I assume he pumps out a reasonable score this week) > Sweet and Crouch > Dawson which will pocket me some cash.

Everyone’s thoughts? Or should I be going
Grundy > Sweet and Sharp > Dawson this week?
Don’t think Sweet will score too well this week however Dawson always tends to dominate showdowns
I think Dawson can wait. As can Macrae. I'd be more inclined to go Lazz to Rogers and Grundy to Sweet and have more data for next week that you can use your cash on.

Thoughts ?
Roberts will be a trade candidate for me next week for certain, along with Howes, unable to move him on this week

My guess is because both Jones and Woewodin have fwd status. Hardeman a viable option otherwise.

Seeing alot of D.Jones and Woewodin, but no talk of Hardeman.

Thought he looked good, decent defensively, decent score, highly rated and great PS reports,and ball should spend alot of time in their D50, and comes with same sub and JS risks as yhe other 2
Probably just because the podcasts didnt mention him, and the main one: because his BE isnt negative, so hes not at the top of the list when people sort by BE.
Hes just as viable as the others, arguably better JS than Jones at least

Probably just because the podcasts didnt mention him, and the main one: because his BE isnt negative, so hes not at the top of the list when people sort by BE.
Hes just as viable as the others, arguably better JS than Jones at least
Jones is the cheapest of the three which justifies why he’s the most traded in... the extra money in the bank for trades makes the difference. 20k here and there helps

Rozee right to go for Thursday, this could end well or very badly

A no week hamstring strain. Its been 4 days. Seems risky considering they said there was something on the scan. Even if its low grade. Im going to be nervous as hell until that game is completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back