Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Considering going Marshall down to Sweet alongside getting in Dawson, doing this I'd be able to balance my team a lot better.

I'd be able to go Lazzaro and Gallagher up to a Serong/Green next week. I want to keep the good rookies for as long as possible whilst upgrading my team. So culling the bad rooks first.

It's risky but need to start taking some as I'm slipping rank, cashing out on Marshall and upgrading other areas might be a play.

Probably just because the podcasts didnt mention him, and the main one: because his BE isnt negative, so hes not at the top of the list when people sort by BE.
Hes just as viable as the others, arguably better JS than Jones at least
I didnt consider him because I'm trading out Campbell this week and can't get a straight Defender in.

More likely a 3/4 quarter time sub if the game is going well
Or 1/4 time when it rips off the bone

Twin Peaks Rubbing Hands Together GIF

I think Sharp is totally fine to field. it was his first bad week. which other rookies are you fielding instead of him?
He had alot of unrewarded running, his 38 or whatever it was doesn't really justify his game with like 98% TOG. Should be good to field again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He had alot of unrewarded running, his 38 or whatever it was doesn't really justify his game with like 98% TOG. Should be good to field again
Probably ton against us. Against you guys we let a lot of chip mark game style that Freo often like with the exception of not letting Gulden do it. Don't think we are putting that time into Jeremy Sharp 😆

Last week Rivers and Langdon had 20 marks combined.

Edit: this is basically every week teams go off for enormous mark numbers 😂

with the glorious news that Rozee and Marshall are all good to play and crawl to 1 leg 80's.. i can get Sharp to anyone Bont and under. Nice

This Rozee screams late out to me as i have never heard of a no week hammy
Either LJackson & Sharp [1] or Rozee & Sharp [2] out for me, and I'm still considering moving on Rozee -- even if he plays...

Option 1: Dale & Burgoyne in
Option 2: Dale & LBaker in

Regarding option 2, LBaker would be my D6, so I can easily move him to my forward line and trade out LJackson next round.

This Rozee screams late out to me as i have never heard of a no week hammy
Yep. Sounds like BS. I've already traded him out three times. Had him sitting on the bench a few. Now he's back on the field until we get the 'breaking news'.

Seeing alot of D.Jones and Woewodin, but no talk of Hardeman.

Thought he looked good, decent defensively, decent score, highly rated and great PS reports,and ball should spend alot of time in their D50, and comes with same sub and JS risks as yhe other 2
I actually think Hardeman is the best rookie of the bunch. JS should be super duper high with North needing to get games into their younger players. I also think he will score very well this week against Saints (at least 70+) and kick start his cash gen. In my opinion he is a must get for me this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back