Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've ram the numbers, and to get rozee to serong next week I need 100k. Which means I gotta trade Roberts this week over sharp

Is it worth it to get serong next week? Otherwise I need a sub 910k player for rozee next week
I’m going Serong next week most likely.
Dempsey & Roberts out. It’s a watch on Sharp.
Hopefully they don’t fall too much.

My man I captained him for a 70, week after subbed, week after subbed. 0 change I'm holding the bloke, he's given me PTSD 🥹🤣
Gotta hold unless he's out for a few. Even with a limp and avoiding kicking, he still managed to get 51 early in the 3rd.

Jackson to Sweet was a nice upgrade, but stuck on second trade. Wanting to bring in Green or Gulden, but I have Marshall and Steele and am nervous one might not play

With Powell being named in the FWD line again, I originally thought yeh they will throw him in the center.

Then looking at the Roos forward line. Crikey other than Larkey it’s full of midjets no wonder they have Powell down there… don’t think he will get much mid time, so he’s a trade for me….

Last edited:
Merrett, Green or Dale this week?

Pay up for consistency with a good run.. go for the underpriced mid premo.. or take a huge gamble on a bloke with a massive ceiling, late bye and a couple of juicy matchups.

Pay up for consistency with a good run.. go for the underpriced mid premo.. or take a huge gamble on a bloke with a massive ceiling, late bye and a couple of juicy matchups.
Green I reckon. Maybe check what cash you need to do things next week, Dale might be better if you cant do a real upgrade next week with going a big mid this week

Green I reckon. Maybe check what cash you need to do things next week, Dale might be better if you cant do a real upgrade next week with going a big mid this week
Think the plan next week might be Bonner to the other of Green or Merrett. Should be a pretty simple one up one down with an average priced rookie.

Two rookie trade next week probably won’t get me the upgrade I want either way as the expensive ones either still have room to move (Graham Clohsey) or still good enough to play on field (Roberts)

I can trade in Gulden or Anderson.

I love Gulden as a player, which probably clouds my thinking. But I'm also concerned by the weather forecast.

That said, Anderson will be playing in the rain too. And should I really let one weekend's weather dictate the decision ?

They've both had a low of 69 but been good in nearly all other games. Tough choice.

Jackson to Sweet was a nice upgrade, but stuck on second trade. Wanting to bring in Green or Gulden, but I have Marshall and Steele and am nervous one might not play
Punted both here. Huge B/E's and injury doubts, I just have to put the upgrade plans on hold this week. No rooks I'm super keen on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love Gulden as a player, which probably clouds my thinking. But I'm also concerned by the weather forecast.

That said, Anderson will be playing in the rain too. And should I really let one weekend's weather dictate the decision ?

They've both had a low of 69 but been good in nearly all other games. Tough choice.
That 69 for Noah was as result of a hard tag too.

I’ve ignored Anderson with the double Darwin trip coming up.

Anyone know if Biggy Nyuon is likely to come back into the North team anytime soon? Was hoping he'd last a bit longer than he did. Plays too early to really use him as a loop option this week also. Worth a hold, or cut losses and punt (instead of a Campbell/Cadman)?

I’ve ignored Anderson with the double Darwin trip coming up.
Also doesn’t do enough alternate scoring for mine. In the Walsh category of needing 30+ touches to get 105-110 and occasionally gets it right with a 150.

That being said.. he’s very good at finding the ball but can’t score if he doesn’t (as opposed to someone like Dawson who can have 20 touches and still ton up). Just not sure I can do it at his current price.

Merrett has Eagles, Green has rain and Dale has Bevo.
BEs of 127, 121, 47
I’m paying up and trusting Green price will hold.
Dale is a roller coaster and not top 6 def.
Cash generator? Maybe but you burn a trade

Merrett has Eagles, Green has rain and Dale has Bevo.
BEs of 127, 121, 47
I’m paying up and trusting Green price will hold.
Dale is a roller coaster and not top 6 def.
Cash generator? Maybe but you burn a trade
Yeah usually I wouldn’t touch a Dale type with a ten foot pole but he’s a ceiling scorer with some good matchups and a late bye.

Could get a couple of monster scores from him then sideways him at the byes to a r12 mid with the extra trade.

With the release of subs for the game swans vs giants will darcy Jones be a good option?
Could keep xerri and just do traditional up down
Dempsey > zerrett
Gallagher > Jones
Vs
Xerri > green
Dempsey > macrae
Was thinking this too. Thomas named sub over Jones is a good sign for his JS. Although may just be giving him another full game because you have to after last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back