Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steele took a mark AND kicked it

Monsters Inc Fainting GIF by Disney Pixar

Garcia is a mini Jack Steele with all them tackles, whenever he's on the ground...
So many half tackles for him (where they still dispose of the ball to a teammate), which aren't counted. At least he tries. He's probably attempted over 10 tackles already.

Sinclair’s been robbed of a bunch of tackles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No he hasn't. He hasn't stuck them properly and they've all ended up in Hawks hands. Been watching very closely there's at most 1 that might be debatable
Nah there’s been a good handful that they give to everyone else. One hand on the jumper and a turnover gets counted if you’re the right name

Wilson is a gun. Can't believe I almost traded him out after his 35 in round 3. He's performing like a top 6 forward the last 3 weeks.
Same, had Windsor & Wilson going out (saw a screen shot of it last night) only went Windsor out that week. Even he would've been a good hold. Ditching Jhye Clark or Lazz back then would have been the best move. I'll have those two all year.
Didn't even realise Hawks are winning 😂
That's when you know fantasy has corrupted you.
I did it too, grabbed phone just before, Spent ages looking at the fantasy scores, checking 1st and 2nd quarter breakdowns to see how scores have come about.
Eventually checked game score..

Back to fantasy, I nearly went Jack Hayes as a complete left field cash grab.

Parish over Sinclair looking good afm but unfortunately Sinclair is my keeper captain

Marshall good VC for classic, keeper opponent captain

cmon rowan 150+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back