Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the Sinclair talk weird this week. Last year we were complaining he was in the midfield. Stats flying everywhere he scores less in the mids.

Then last week he bullies north from the mids and all of a sudden the pods are talking like he's a must have.
Had a super good transition role. With the matchup this week it was a good move. Can’t help that the Hawks actually showed up for once.

Windhager is also playing like s**t in possession. Just launching the ball forward so they’re not getting any clean touches around stoppages

danster168 did you trade out Jack Steele this week by any chance?

Wilson hits 50 for half time. Gun.
Still not sure of the actual game score though.
I mentioned to a saints fan over a week ago that Wilson might almost be favourite to win the rising star at this point and he was sure Reid has it in the bag.
We weren't just pandering to each other's rookies. Vic media probably aren't giving Wilson enough credit.

CD taking points off Wilson
Angry How Dare You GIF by Kim's Convenience

I mentioned to a saints fan over a week ago that Wilson might almost be favourite to win the rising star at this point and he was sure Reid has it in the bag.
We weren't just pandering to each other's rookies. Vic media probably aren't giving Wilson enough credit.
nah but I traded out Bonner. after his 60. And now he turns into the guy who has 0 influence on the game but gets useless junk stats. a very hard watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you went too early on Steele. won't get 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back