Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feel like I am actually in a position to move up the ranks and have a monster score. I came in to about 1.5k last week.
I’m sitting at 1812 including VC on English
Or do I risk C on Daicos (1703) with also to come Dawson, Crouch, Zorko, Sullivan, Reid

18/1580 (VC)

Gonna have my first rank drop and shocking score this week, was due one unfortunately. Mathematically I’m still with a shot of 2000.
Feels like this is the week all the vanilla teams hit their straps. Going to lose a lot of ground this week. Semi uniques like Gulden and Merrett just not getting it done whilst Bont and Butters finally showed up with ceiling scores, as well as teams too disorganised to move McKercher and Sharp on getting rewarded.

That and I left the C on Sinclair (as well as trading him in) is going to leave me 150-200 points back on the week. Absolutely sucks that one round can basically cook your season despite me still being happy with the direction my team is heading

Last edited:
1.9k teams traded in Hayes.
I almost did. Something about last week's game, plus 2022 rookie tonne made him seem unique. Brought McKercher back in instead
Someone at CD can’t tell the difference between Steele and Windhager. Multiple times today, Steele’s tackles have been credited to Windy.
Fair though, I can't either. I figured that's probably criteria at StKilda. You either look like all the other players, or your name is Jack.
lol probably. I traded in Meek (🚀) and Richards (>683k defender) this week. Hopefully Richards scores above 104* 💀. I pray.
Quoting this just so you can bask in more glory.
Ed Richards 141
Lloyd Meek 124
1237/12 Green ruined my ton run in the mids ;(.

View attachment 1986168
Full tonne set is something so elusive for me. Someone has always bombed. (Must be done pre round, not after lockout lifts, so swapping Kerch for Daicos or Lazz for Heeney etc doesn't count of not before games)

I thought Clarko would come to his senses and put Sheezel back to where he should be. In fact I gambled my C on it. That of course after Mr.Reliable Zerrett failed to ton up for the first time this season as my VC.

Time to delete my team and plan for next year.

1698 with 4 to come.
The Muppets Love GIF by ABC Network

I thought Clarko would come to his senses and put Sheezel back to where he should be. In fact I gambled my C on it. That of course after Mr.Reliable Zerrett failed to ton up for the first time this season as my VC.

Time to delete my team and plan for next year.
It's been a rocky couple of weeks, I've managed to hit all the bumps too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels like this is the week all the vanilla teams hit their straps. Going to lose a lot of ground this week. Semi uniques like Gulden and Merrett just not getting it done whilst Bont and Butters finally showed up with ceiling scores, as well as teams too disorganised to move McKercher and Sharp on getting rewarded.

That and I left the C on Sinclair (as well as trading him in) is going to leave me 150-200 points back on the week. Absolutely sucks that one round can basically cook your season despite me still being happy with the direction my team is heading
Defence and FWDs need a bit of work from here…. My midfield is in decent shape, DEF probably where the trade focus goes this week

Like you my team isn’t in bad shape overall, they just had a bad week

I have the same predicament with Max’s score.
Slight concern Ginbey runs with him, but also don’t want to miss out on a monster.
Nah, took Max's 109 as (C) .....you might gain 10 points by gambling ....you might lose 20 as well

Been watching Hastie closely since he’s debuted I think he’ll get subbed off at 3QT. Don’t think he’ll score close to 44 in that time
Didn't get subbed but might as well have been. Literally scored 0 points in the second half to finish on 29. Very much a wasted trade-in unless he lifts over the next few weeks.

Have the E on Windsor so I'm going to take his 84 by putting Sanders on the field. The question is who to bench out of Heeney, Macrae, Rankine, Sam Darcy, Wilson, and Reid. Heeney is honestly the only obvious no, with all of the others being around the 75 mark in terms of what I'm roughly expecting. I'll probably go with Reid.
I'm still 50/50 on playing Rankine or Reid. Given how highly owned Reid is, it's basically score the same as everyone else or take a risk. May have to toss a coin.

"Disorganised" 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back