Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm benching Harley and taking Dempseys 49 as E just so I can loop Bonts 126 as VC

Harley's best game (where he kicked 3 goals) is an 81

Obviously love him but don't think he will punish you too much fantasy score wise if you bench him, especially after cramping last week

(Ps and if he does ill just enjoy it as a supporter anyway so win-win for me)
Definitely should have listened to this (and my original decision). Went with my "feeling" about Reid and it cost me 50 points.

2129- dropped 1.5k spots, back into the 6k's.
Brought in both Moore and Sinclair this week, which was a huge bust, and had Roberts on field. Also had 5x 120+ scores, swings and roundabouts.
Will probably play a straight bat and target Oliver and Richards this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened??
The FWD and DEF just had a mare.

Not a single ton in either line, Sheeze and Whit stunk it up, Clark was tagged, Roberts was forced to hold and was not expecting the Saints to get high tons. Wanted Naicos but Dimma had to drop Graham

FWD line was rubbish too, everyone there had a bad game.

It's a shame considering I have had a great run since round 1.

2131 and out out 1400 places to 7390

I put the C on new recruit, Nick Daicos, after going against my gut with Butters and Steele and he winds up (barely) outscoring both. Matt Crouch also brought it home with a season-high 117. Lohmann and Reid both scoring 50s keeps their cash gen ticking along. Hopefully I get some players back this week and these guys can go back to the bench next week.

The FWD and DEF just had a mare.

Not a single ton in either line, Sheeze and Whit stunk it up, Clark was tagged, Roberts was forced to hold and was not expecting the Saints to get high tons. Wanted Naicos but Dimma had to drop Graham

FWD line was rubbish too, everyone there had a bad game.

It's a shame considering I have had a great run since round 1.
Damn. I feel you. I was able to loop Roberts but I copped Sheezel, Whitfield and Stewart myself.

CD just took a tackle from Dawson, so a flat 2200 for me. Up a few thousand spots to just inside the top 15k. Only mistake was not trading out Roberts and fielding him instead. Also took the C off Naicos last minute and put it on Dawson, which cost me 13 points, but other than that, this is actually my highest score for the year. Rookie roulette was perfect this week. Played Seth Campbell over Dempsey and Sullivan over Hugo Garcia.

1953 all out. Ugh.

My first rank drop of the year, dropped 7k spots :( just a stinker of a week.. but we go again.
How does someone ranked soo high get a score this low? Seen your other post that saud u were ranked around 2k. I would have assumed with that rank your side would have been real good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back