Captains 2024 Fantasy VC / Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

VC Gulden into Zorko/Gawn.

I think Gulden's due for a monster score, hasn't had the ceiling this year but it's coming. Averaged 126 last 2 at marvel with 95% TOG over last 2 games.

Thinking with the unique loop situation for me (with English and Grundy both on Thursday) go Naicos VC into Anderson C.

No Pitto will favour the GC mids nicely, reckon they’re primed for another big game

Last edited:
Thinking Serong VC into either Green/Merrett/Zorko C
Doing the same with VC Serong. Should go big with all the Collingwood injuries in the midfield.

C either Butter or Merrett, but I'm worried about both of them getting tagged. Hopefully Serong goes 120+ and I won't need to worry about it.

This week is a bit hard for VC/C as both my rucks play Thursday lol so I can't use my ruck loop
Assuming you have Barnett,
Put him on field with the C now,
Bench Grundy with the E..

Grundys score will count at last game as Barnett is still injured.

VC whoever you want and if they fire, Barnett remains your captain at last game. If your VC fails, pick someone else as you do.

It's setting your loop first and works just fine.

Assuming you have Barnett,
Put him on field with the C now,
Bench Grundy with the E..

Grundys score will count at last game as Barnett is still injured.

VC whoever you want and if they fire, Barnett remains your captain at last game. If your VC fails, pick someone else as you do.

It's setting your loop first and works just fine.
I’ve got Livingstone so your point stands haha

But I’m still mulling over bringing RoMa in for Grundy so I don’t know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin out of my considerations after last weeks effort.
22pts 5 mins in, 33 at qtr time and still didn't tonne up.
Wasn't very nice of him after English turned back into Ken for my VC.

Yeah but he's playing Richmond and he's my only Bomber

If he plays back there's a Zorko like score there for the taking

If they move him fwd, well Kai Lohmann and Callum Ah Chee almost tonned up against them

If green is ever gonna have a ceiling game, it's this week on Geelong. Leak soooo many points. But since I've got him in, he got a 7, and then 2 sub scores of a ton. Tempting, but otherwise I'm daicos (despite the harder match up, no one in Freo will be able to stay with him all game) into Martin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back