Captains 2024 Fantasy VC / Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a dream that Zorko went 190+
Just my anxiety over not blowing up my team to get him this week. My workmate reckons he'll be rested this week (e.g. subbed out) because it's Richmond, but they have the bye next week anyway, so I doubt it, but who knows.

Freo are sooo restrictive for mids.
Agree, and Brayshaws comments about the Dockers trying to unsettle Daicos has me worried.

But its Nick Daicos. Alternative is Tom Green into Martin/Gawn, but neither of those 3 fill me with confidence despite having good matchups.

I'll probably take anything triple figures from Daicos if he delivers.

I had a dream that Zorko went 190+
Just my anxiety over not blowing up my team to get him this week. My workmate reckons he'll be rested this week (e.g. subbed out) because it's Richmond, but they have the bye next week anyway, so I doubt it, but who knows.
We already played them and he wasn't rested.

Hawthorn have been competitive of late. No reason to sub Zorko for an additional 20 mins rest when you have 12+ days off coming up. Your workmate is a nuffy.
Nah the workmate is spot on. Needs to be subbed out

Cry Love GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Serong or Daicos VC?

Or save it for Tom Green...

Serong or Daicos VC?

Or save it for Tom Green...
I think you have to go with one of Serong or Daicos tonight if you have the option. You just know one of them is going to go big. I'm going Serong because it's at Optus and Collingwood have a very short midfield with all the injuries, but I wouldn't be surprised if Daicos destroyed us.

You would only go with Green VC if you didn't have Serong or Daicos.

I think you have to go with one of Serong or Daicos tonight if you have the option. You just know one of them is going to go big. I'm going Serong because it's at Optus and Collingwood have a very short midfield with all the injuries, but I wouldn't be surprised if Daicos destroyed us.

You would only go with Green VC if you didn't have Serong or Daicos.

Went Daicos

200w (13).gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back