Toast 2024 Fight MND - Big Freeze 10 Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

1715328124614.png

Hi everyone!

The annual Big Freeze round is approaching, so it's time for the BF SC competition again.

Here's a link to the FightMND website.

As the 'Big Freeze at the G' (round 13) always falls during the Bye rounds, we always do the comp in the first round after the byes. In 2024, that's Round 16.

The rules are simple:
  • Make a donation to FightMND or purchase a beanie/socks/etc
  • Post proof of your donation/purchase (receipt, photo, whatever works)
  • The highest points scorer in round 16 will receive the coveted Freeze MND Champion BF medal!
MND-Challenge.2023.png

Participants:
  1. Jiska
  2. Test Tickle
  3. SC fish
  4. Scythe94
  5. VeinGlorious
  6. Hava Alle
  7. Obese Arachnid
  8. A Bit Dusty
  9. stevebbb
  10. toxic

Previous years winners and threads:
2016 - Winner = gutsroy - 2016 BF FreezeMND Donations
2017 - Winner = Gigantic - 2017 Big Footy FreezeMND challenge
2018 - Winner = Suns of Anarchy - Toast - FightMND - Big Freeze at the G #4
2019 - Winner = enobrien - Toast - Round 15 is Freeze MND Round
2021 - Winner = Jiska - 2021 FightMND Big Freeze Competition
2022 - Winner = balmainforever - 2022 Fight MND - Big Freeze 8 Competition
2023 - Winner = Falchoon - 2023 Fight MND - Big Freeze 9 Competition

Last edited:
Rightio flogs. Kids need their beanies before the game for a school thing they have on so just to shut all you kenties up I've purchased early.

mister rogers middle finger GIF

In all seriousness, get on board the 10th anniversary. The great Sir Neale is amazingly still with us even though he should have passed by rights many years ago. Surely that's a sign that he's doing gods work. Even if your team is a bucket of shit like mine and you have no chance of winning, go and grab a beanie, post your pic with receipt up here and do your darnedest to get the FightMND winners badge. If I've won the FightMND BF comp before, then literally anyone can win.

1715306420367.png

stevebbb over to you to continue your good work :thumbsu:

Rightio flogs. Kids need their beanies before the game for a school thing they have on so just to shut all you kenties up I've purchased early.

mister rogers middle finger GIF

In all seriousness, get on board the 10th anniversary. The great Sir Neale is amazingly still with us even though he should have passed by rights many years ago. Surely that's a sign that he's doing gods work. Even if your team is a bucket of s**t like mine and you have no chance of winning, go and grab a beanie, post your pic with receipt up here and do your darnedest to get the FightMND winners badge. If I've won the FightMND BF comp before, then literally anyone can win.

View attachment 1984507

stevebbb over to you to continue your good work :thumbsu:
Kramer omg.gif

The annual Big Freeze round is approaching, so it's time for the BF SC competition again.

As the 'Big Freeze at the G' (round 13) always falls during the Bye rounds, we always do the comp in the first round after the byes. In 2023, that's Round 16.
Wooo, we're on again!

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back