Position 2024 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, man, Zorko vs Rankine is going to drive me insane.

Scoring history says Zorko.
Health history says Rankine.
Bye structure says Zorko.
Price says Rankine.
BE says Zorko.
Watchability says Rankine.

**I could boost and scape together enough to get Heeney. Maybe I eat humble pie, do that, and watch Zorko and Rankine once more.

Price says Rankine.
BE says Zorko.

**I could boost and scape together enough to get Heeney. Maybe I eat humble pie, do that, and watch Zorko and Rankine once more.
Heeney without question:
  • Will be F1 (comfortably)
  • I nearly guarantee you'll end up trading Zorko back out again when he inevitably gets injured
  • Rankine will be back down around this price again at some point, and isn't an absolute essential at this stage

Price says Rankine.
BE says Zorko.

Not the worst bloke in the league says Rankine

Price says Rankine.
BE says Zorko.

Why not both?

Price says Rankine.
BE says Zorko.

One is a 24 year old, pick #3, x-factor player whose got some continuity with his body and getting CBAs, the other is a 35 year old, flog, calf injury waiting to happen. I know who I'm choosing.

If you are keen on getting both, then it's Zorko this week, Rankine next week.

One is a 24 year old, pick #3, x-factor player whose got some continuity with his body and getting CBAs, the other is a 35 year old, flog, calf injury waiting to happen. I know who I'm choosing.

If you are keen on getting both, then it's Zorko this week, Rankine next week.

This aged well! :moustache:

This aged well! :moustache:
If you read a little lower, I said if you want both take Zorko this week and Rankine next week.

Rankine looked incredible, shame about doing his hammy.

Zorko was always going to feast on the Tigers (thus why I said take him this week). He's still 35 yo, he's still a flog, and he's still a calf injury waiting to happen.

My crystal ball didn't foresee a pinged hammy.

If you read a little lower, I said if you want both take Zorko this week and Rankine next week.

Zorko was always going to feast on the Tigers (thus why I said take him this week). He's still 35 yo, he's still a flog, and he's still a calf injury waiting to happen.

A flog of the highest order for sure....but he got me 322 pts so today he's OK....;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A flog of the highest order for sure....but he got me 322 pts so today he's OK....;)
I think that's my problem, not enough flogs in my team. Need to change my entry policy 🤣

Well played!

Did you see the mustache emoji?
Just a joke mate.
Was good advice.
I grabbed him as well.

Did you see the mustache emoji?
Just a joke mate.
Was good advice.
I grabbed him as well.
I don't know what these emojis mean 🤣

Sorry, in a bit of a foul mood, kid's been sleeping like shit, I swear teething never ends. Doesn't help that my SC team is trash 🤣

Sorry, in a bit of a foul mood, kid's been sleeping like s**t, I swear teething never ends. Doesn't help that my SC team is trash 🤣
Just remember this when Mrs.bbb starts making eyes at you suggesting it's time for another :moustache: (joke emoji for tired father)

Sorry, in a bit of a foul mood, kid's been sleeping like s**t, I swear teething never ends. Doesn't help that my SC team is trash 🤣
Yeah,understand mate.
But it will get better.
Kids are precious!
I’m past that, one daughter moved out, Mrs gone, other daughter still with me.
Freebird cranking on the stereo!
Life’s good!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back