Injury 2024 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year aside, Darcy isn't injury prone, he's just one of those plasticine dudes who look like they have been murdered, go off the paddock for a bit, come back all tickety-boo.

And is he really over rated?

I mean, now he's allowed to kill people, he will be the best ruckman in the comp. And that's me being objective, fair and completely scientific.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club only recently said that Chappy is most likely missing rounds 1 and 2. So has something changed dramatically since then? Otherwise sounds moderate rather than minor
I think CTD is just confirming that the scans show nothing major. No way you can go from missing round 1 to being available for round one with his injury history.

Last year aside, Darcy isn't injury prone, he's just one of those plasticine dudes who look like they have been murdered, go off the paddock for a bit, come back all tickety-boo.

And is he really over rated?

I mean, now he's allowed to kill people, he will be the best ruckman in the comp. And that's me being objective, fair and completely scientific.
Darcy did it again late in the game yesterday. Went down yelling holding something like he’s been shot…slowly gets up…then gets the pill and kicks it 40 odd of one step.

Could be a drama queen? could be in pain and plays through it?

I really have concerns with his contract.

I remember seeing a quote in the west a couple days ago essentially ruling him out of rounds 1 and 2. Think it was Garlick? or someone on radio that said that.
I actually haven’t heard anyone from the club say this, only the media. I listened to the garlic interview. I’d say the club will be over cautious given his history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury 2024 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back