Position 2024 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of value in the $500,000 - $550,000 range.

Steele, Miller, Bolton, Cripps, Newcombe all could end up being top 6 midfielders... COULD imho
Shai Bolton? A top 6 mid. Hmmm. Cripps
Love the idea of picking both Rozee and Butters and just watching them dominate together.

what can Serong add to his game to add that 10-15 points a game?
I reckon Gulden goes close to 120. Bye in R0 is annoying because I would be tossing up him or Daicos not both ideally. Hmmm

Love the idea of picking both Rozee and Butters and just watching them dominate together.

what can Serong add to his game to add that 10-15 points a game?
An extra tackle, kick and hb a match will do that. Freo have a good draw this year, more score assists? He has a great SC game, no reason he can't improve.

If he's playing round 1 he's in my team

Thats crazy. Missed a heap of training, also had the knee issue to get over. Hard to trust him, had a talk with the coaches to say he was committed to meeting the standards MFC set and then has a seizure after a night with Joel Smith shortly after.

I'd rather see how it plays out. Given his price and bye there is not a lot of gain potential on everyone else here.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats crazy. Missed a heap of training, also had the knee issue to get over. Hard to trust him, had a talk with the coaches to say he was committed to meeting the standards MFC set and then has a seizure after a night with Joel Smith shortly after.

I'd rather see how it play. Given his price and bye there is not a lot of gain potential on everyone else here.
There's no way Oliver can be 100% fit, to play MID ....after such an interrupted PS

What's our SC Rule again on interrupted pre-seasons .....so I agree with you ....a trade-in option

Call me a cynic …. but isn’t it a coincidence, Oliver is suddenly in a good headspace … 5 weeks out from the season

Frankly, i don’t believe it

Happens a bit. Set standards but not in a way that comprimises your best team being available come the season. Same with Degoey a couple years ago. Always easier to be heavy handed early in the preseason then late or in the season proper.

Don't know why anyone would touch Oliver. Not like he's priced at a discount

If Sharp, Sanders and McKercher all fire in pre season may have to restructure and run them all on field
at expense of M6 or be left behind is in my thoughts as a watch.
Absolutely agree…. the rookies will determine where the extra prem will be …. DEF / MID or FWD

Still a very fluid situation over the last 2-3 picks for my team

I'd rather see how it plays out. Given his price and bye there is not a lot of gain potential on everyone else here.
Yeh it probably is a touch crazy.

I just think he's rolled gold gun despite everything, and will come out with a 120-130 average no matter what.

The point of difference is a key factor, and none of this rubbish of playing more forward that seems to get rolled out for every other gun these days (English, Bont, Petracca).

It's a risk I'm willing to take.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back