Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Blicavs shoulder on Whitfield should come under scrutiny this week. Hit Lachie in the head and his cheek looked noticeably swollen at the end of the game. If he has a break, that's 4-6 weeks out so if there is any consistency, Blicavs should be gone anywhere from 2-4 weeks.
I think it was swollen prior to the hit, not sure why though.

Although it seems like these results are going in our favour with everyone beating everyone, we'd actually be better off if 2, 3 and 4 started getting a bit of seperation from the pack by beating the latter. That way a bad run of results from us wouldnt be risking top 4.

We are 4 wins clear of 4th. If we miss the top 4 we have no one else to blame but ourselves.

A logjam of teams scrapping for 2-8 is perfect for us if we keep the separation. They won’t have the luxury to rest anyone and hopefully we will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a s**t person.

Unfortunately that doesn't stop pieces like this from appearing.

I will say it again, the AFL is a shithouse industry.

View attachment 2000472

Yep and they fellate him like some superstar hero , despite being a piece of shit

Anyway I'm sick of this sport and it's love of ordinary people just because they can kick a footy.

Over it.

So here's Jake Lloyd with one of the many Down Syndrome NSW kids who frequent our training sessions. Love the club's careers partnership with that organisation. One of our water boys at training, Adam, was hired through that connection, and Lloyd's spoken personally about his cousin with down syndrome and the admiration he has for them.

IMG_4800.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back