Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn celebrating their sensational win against…… checks the ladder …. The team directly above them outside the 8, as if they have won a final.

Yeah but Brisbane are supposed to be half decent to be fair .

There are not many sides that can legitimately win the flag left imo .

Sydney can of course I don't think that's being one eyed.

Trying to be objective for the rest

Essendon just no way imo- i still think they can miss finals - but even if they do get in they aren't winning a flag in any world .

So I think everything going right for a side leave in no order

Pies
Port
Cats
Demons
Giants
Blues

I am being generous with a few there too.

That's it imo, I know the dogs are rated highly numbers wise but looking at their draw they will struggle.

I think the Suns should make the eight from here , Freo a shot and that's it in that regard too .

Line through the rest of the comp for finals even let alone a flag.

I am actually prepared to say I don't think the Cats can win the flag either, don't think they have enough left in a few of their older guys .

Essendon just no way imo- i still think they can miss finals - but even if they do get in they aren't winning a flag in any world .

Pies
Port
Cats
Demons
Giants
Blues

That's it imo, I know the dogs are rated highly numbers wise but looking at their draw they will struggle.

I think the Suns should make the eight from here , Freo a shot and that's it in that regard too .

I am actually prepared to say I don't think the Cats can win the flag either, don't think they have enough left in a few of their older guys .

I actually think its getting smaller by the week lol maybe 2-3 teams in it and thats maybe.

I actually think its getting smaller by the week lol maybe 2-3 teams in it and thats maybe.

Don't disagree , but blues for instance get a few back and get on a roll, Melbourne based finals etc.

Right now teams are fighting not to be contenders it feels like.

Don't disagree , but blues for instance get a few back and get on a roll, Melbourne based finals etc.

Right now teams are fighting not to be contenders it feels like.

Yer Blues can beat any side on their day and Melbourne with Gawn, Trac, Oliver, Viney are always a threat i guess but they lost to the Eagles :S

So yer i dunno LOL i got nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Victorian media take the piss out of the West Australian for their Harley Reid coverage but every Eagles game I watch has Fox Footy basically following him with the camera and cutting to him every second break in play.

It's just ridiculous

Pies
Port
Cats
Demons
Giants
Blues

I'd still include the Bulldogs and Essendon as a chance if things fall the right way.

All of the decent Victorian teams are right in it regardless of how good we, or any other non vic team, are going because of the MCG advantage.

Pies
Port
Cats
Demons
Giants
Blues

swans, c'wood, melbourne, giants ...

I'd still include the Bulldogs and Essendon as a chance if things fall the right way.

All of the decent Victorian teams are right in it regardless of how good we, or any other non vic team, are going because of the MCG advantage.

I thought the dogs but playing around with predictors it gets hard for them .

"Dawson adding contested marking this year"

DID ANYONE ELSE WATCH HIM WHEN HE WAS A SWAN?!?! WE ALL KNEW THIS

Remember he couldn't even kick a footy until he got to the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back