NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Are the Browns the smartest run organisation in the world? I believe so AmericanCrow
So smart they have won a total of 1 playoff game in 5 years

Not surprising that you find that amazing barracking the Panthers

:)

Niners need to trade Aiyuk some time before or during the draft before it derails their season. Sounds like he has no intention to play on his current deal, offers will be a lot less if this festers into camp.

I was referencing the current regime

I suppose compared to the flotsam and jetsom of the last 30 years, A11dAtP0w3R is right—total genius

😛
Its all relative, Browns having 1 playoff win in 5 years is the equivalent of another franchise winning 3 consecutive surperbowls. Gotta give credit where its due. I hope to one day have the same sort of success for the Panthers.

Last edited:
Niners need to trade Aiyuk some time before or during the draft before it derails their season. Sounds like he has no intention to play on his current deal, offers will be a lot less if this festers into camp.

49ers never get deals done early always about training camp time. Bosa, Deebo and Warner all late resigning's i imagine Aiyuk being the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

49ers never get deals done early always about training camp time. Bosa, Deebo and Warner all late resigning's i imagine Aiyuk being the same.
This feels different to the rest. I think Aiyuk wants to be a number 1 and sick of playing second fiddle, doing all the dirty work blocking for others and getting no reward. The superbowl rubbed him the wrong way, Kyle continuously going to Deebo who was doing nothing all night.

This feels different to the rest. I think Aiyuk wants to be a number 1 and sick of playing second fiddle, doing all the dirty work blocking for others and getting no reward. The superbowl rubbed him the wrong way, Kyle continuously going to Deebo who was doing nothing all night.

I think he gets his new deal and 49ers move on deebo next off season if not sooner.

Its all relative, Browns having 1 playoff win in 5 years is the equivalent of another franchise winning 3 consecutive surperbowls. Gotta give credit where its due. I hope to one day have the same sort of success for the Panthers.
Course the 30 year flotsam and jetsam includes BB

😉

Call me crazy but I think if we even have a half decent QB we can make a real push for the playoffs(Washington).

First offseason I can honestly say that I have agreed with every single move we have made.

Now of course the big one: Daniels or Maye?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back