26. Tampa Bay
27. Arizona [Via Houston]
28. Buffalo
29. Detroit
30. Baltimore
31. San Francisco
32. Kansas City

Last edited by a moderator:
NFL notifications are probably the worst of the worst when it comes to rumours. They tweet absolute nonsense.
Theyre new on the scene and looking to grow into something more reputable, takes time, building relations with other sources etc. Agree right now they're a bit silly at times. But....theres smoke on this story i feel. Rumors floating around elsewhere.

Theyre new on the scene and looking to grow into something more reputable, takes time, building relations with other sources etc. Agree right now they're a bit silly at times. But....theres smoke on this story i feel. Rumors floating around elsewhere.
Their problem is they tweet rumours made up by fans or themselves, like some really cringe s**t. I know they are probably being deliberately click baity to draw some views but its absolutely terrible, none that ive seen from them have even been close to the mark. NFL Rumours etc at least has some credibility to theirs, they steal it from somewhere legit or off players social media accounts.

Their problem is they tweet rumours made up by fans or themselves, like some really cringe s**t. I know they are probably being deliberately click baity to draw some views but its absolutely terrible, none that ive seen from them have even been close to the mark. NFL Rumours etc at least has some credibility to theirs, they steal it from somewhere legit or off players social media accounts.
They all are paid twitter campaigners. and if they have a gold tick they pay over $1000 a month so need clickbait for engagement to make the money back and they are so terminally online this is their fulltime job to make up s**t or steal it from real reporters.

They all are paid twitter campaigners. and if they have a gold tick they pay over $1000 a month so need clickbait for engagement to make the money back and they are so terminally online this is their fulltime job to make up s**t or steal it from real reporters.
I really dont care about people who steal from other reporters. They are doing a service by reporting everything on the one account, easier to keep track of, a lot of the time reporters dont report everything, just their own stuff.

I really dont care about people who steal from other reporters. They are doing a service by reporting everything on the one account, easier to keep track of, a lot of the time reporters dont report everything, just their own stuff.
major reporters sure or radio shockjocks are fair game. but beat/local reporters who need the exposure its scummy as f**k. you are taking the views off them. they need to money more then someone who spends all day pressing CTRL+C and CTRL+V.

and they face no scrutiny. if they f**k up they dont care because that was 100+ posts ago. There is no accountability.

major reporters sure or radio shockjocks are fair game. but beat/local reporters who need the exposure its scummy as f**k. you are taking the views off them. they need to money more then someone who spends all day pressing CTRL+C and CTRL+V.

and they face no scrutiny. if they f**k up they dont care because that was 100+ posts ago. There is no accountability.
Meh, I follow my teams beat reporters don't have any interest in following another teams. I'm sure all fans are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back