2024 Off-Topic Chat Thread - time for a title update šŸ˜

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL. Was playing some Tennis Manager. The player I'm managing won the first two tournaments of the season in Auckland and Hobart, made it to the quarter final of the Australian Open before being bundled out after a closely fought match, and in the after match press conference I was asked about their bad run of form. Tough crowd.

LOL. Was playing some Tennis Manager. The player I'm managing won the first two tournaments of the season in Auckland and Hobart, made it to the quarter final of the Australian Open before being bundled out after a closely fought match, and in the after match press conference I was asked about their bad run of form. Tough crowd.
Is this like Supercoach AFL?

MARY J BLIGE, EMINEM AND DR DRE, SNOOP DOG

ARE U HAPPY NOW

It's OK. Once you said you posted the video, I went back and had a look at it. I obviously missed it earlier.

I used to play a free demo version of Football(soccer) manager, maybe 1998 version or so - it would give you about 18 months of action before you'd have to buy the game to keep your career going

I made Leeds United virtually unbeatable when I took over them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to play a free demo version of Football(soccer) manager, maybe 1998 version or so - it would give you about 18 months of action before you'd have to buy the game to keep your career going

I made Leeds United virtually unbeatable when I took over them
Thatd be a task these days

Remove this Banner Ad

Back