Training 2024 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

As someone who lives a long way from the ground I’m looking forward to all those reports

Gra0uQj.gif

If we ever win a grand final again that’s exactly what it’ll be like at Moorabbin Dr

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

snuck over to melbourne board to check out 3 players,with regards to how chuffed we are to get wilson at 18,they seem to be pretty savage on windsor already,but happy with tholstrup,

their attacks on players leave our most negative for dead,especially tom mcdonald,but while we have our 2 or 3 it seems they are into double figures for whipping boys-brown spargo scache langdon woewodin & that was only reading 2 pages of pre season,another thread about their worst losses ever has a savage attack on goodwin & happily among their list of embaressing terrible losses is the 2015 joey montagna loss to the saints

our boy jb is getting a pretty positive vibe

found this gem,had me pixxing myself laughing anyway

Oliver has done a knee injury or something so he was on the side lines doing exercises and run throughs. He's in good spirits. Joking alongside staff etc. it's good t o see him jovial but at the same time he doesn't have that laser focus. I guess it's hard to have both. At one stage he was chatting to a female fitness trainer and he blew snot out of his nose right in front of her. Call me old school, I just thought he could be a bit more professional.
That action is called the Bushman's blow where I am from and it sits comfortably in my skill set 😊

I want to be the fat balding gay-moustache guy that drops hamburger down his tie and takes kick-backs from hookers.
So who is playing the down and out drug addicted cross dressing hooker thats always brought in for soliciting and giving free jobbies to Gringo in the back seat of his cop car?

P66 can play the hooker's scarred chain wearing dim sim eating killer pimp with a limp who uses walking stick that hides a samurai sword

Imagine a cop drama where you and I are partners (swoon), Joffa and Gringo are also detectives but are our oppo as per standard cop drama.
Mowman is a recently retired source of wisdom and humour that we visit for insights at the corner bar.
Captain Risqué runs the evidence room check-ins, Cursing Fijian is the Lieutenant, Diehard runs tactical intelligence.
I’m sure there’s more characters that will come to mind, yes the juices are really flowing now 😎
Can I be timekeeper?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need a game. The Saints BF "Brains Trust" has bored itself into meth hallucinations.

FFS we need a game! Even one against North Melbourne will suffice at this stage...

Imagine a cop drama where you and I are partners (swoon), Joffa and Gringo are also detectives but are our oppo as per standard cop drama.
Mowman is a recently retired source of wisdom and humour that we visit for insights at the corner bar.
Captain Risqué runs the evidence room check-ins, Cursing Fijian is the Lieutenant, Diehard runs tactical intelligence.
I’m sure there’s more characters that will come to mind, yes the juices are really flowing now 😎

Can I be a criminal?

With a harem?

Feeling so honoured to be part of such an elite group of w:anchor:s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back