Training 2024 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

My instant response was to try to be the first to obnoxiously call you out on getting the wrong player and was extremely disappointed to see the arrows. My smugness was getting worked up and now has nowhere to go.
Put it back in your wife's handbag where it belongs

He's deep state.
Imagine a cop drama where you and I are partners (swoon), Joffa and Gringo are also detectives but are our oppo as per standard cop drama.
Mowman is a recently retired source of wisdom and humour that we visit for insights at the corner bar.
Captain Risqué runs the evidence room check-ins, Cursing Fijian is the Lieutenant, Diehard runs tactical intelligence.
I’m sure there’s more characters that will come to mind, yes the juices are really flowing now 😎

Does anyone know if we’re doing an official “dance with your cousin and kiss your sister” (as Plugger would say, bless him) game this preseason?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fast, full ground transition by hand was special
Clark broke cleanly from contests on a number of occasions
Moose getting a lot of encouragement from team mates
Allison continues to look lost out on the field
Wilkie dominates in defence
Cordy handy because of size and experience
Pou looks like having a delayed start. In pool again today.
Garcia is going to be some player
Membrey strong leading and marking
Caminiti still with rehab group but running ok
Howard ended up with rehab group
What positions are Allison and Cordy training as?

Imagine a cop drama where you and I are partners (swoon), Joffa and Gringo are also detectives but are our oppo as per standard cop drama.
Mowman is a recently retired source of wisdom and humour that we visit for insights at the corner bar.
Captain Risqué runs the evidence room check-ins, Cursing Fijian is the Lieutenant, Diehard runs tactical intelligence.
I’m sure there’s more characters that will come to mind, yes the juices are really flowing now 😎
SaintSeptember one of the many janitors, the list goes on as you say 😎

PS - we are obviously the "we'll take it from here boys" types. Those two are our lackeys, and get absolutely zero bitches.

The SS troops - Sigma Sergeant Dard and Sigma Sergeant G do it again! Another slam dunk in the big case 😎

Fast, full ground transition by hand was special
Clark broke cleanly from contests on a number of occasions
Moose getting a lot of encouragement from team mates
Allison continues to look lost out on the field
Wilkie dominates in defence
Cordy handy because of size and experience
Pou looks like having a delayed start. In pool again today.
Garcia is going to be some player
Membrey strong leading and marking
Caminiti still with rehab group but running ok
Howard ended up with rehab group
What positions are Allison and Cordy training as?
Cordy in defence and Allison as a forward

I wouldn’t be too concerned with Crouch just yet - saw him Friday - did quite a few drills and ran (not a slow jog) a lot of laps with Jones - seemed to be moving ok.
Crouch did a fair bit with the main group at the start of training today…obviously being managed after his post season op.

Oo look at you knowing the name of neurotransmitters Mr Melbourne Grammar
Adam Devine Hbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

Remove this Banner Ad

Back